2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

I knew when khris Davis signed that contract extension, it was a horrible move for the A’s. This dudes so mediocre. It’s homerun or bust. He can’t even play in right field.......

tenor.gif

Phillies are playing such pathetic baseball. Error on a double play that could have ended the inning leads to multiple runs. Efflin walking the pitcher with 2 outs and turns into 2 2 run homers in the same inning. Rhys overplaying and costing us an out. Digging into the bullpen in the 3rd inning. :lol:

This is legitimately embarrassing.

We *** bro lol

Legit embarrassing

If Franco didn't ground into a double play in the 2nd we legit would have put up 2 more runs.

I hate this team.

Edit: Grand slam to the first batter out of a pitching change. I'm done man. Everyone in that ballpark should request a refund and reimbursement for gas. No one deserves this.

They're likely moving Syndergaard and Wheeler. If they extend Stroman, I get the move. With Matz, they still have three legit SPs. They have ZERO ML pitching depth in the minors.

Depending on what they give up, why get a rotation piece for asset(s) instead of just plugging in random dudes the rest of the way and tanking?

What the... Nothing against Stroman. He will likely replace Wheeler in the 2020 rotation

Welcome home, Long Island native Stroman

For real, do not give up on my boy Syndergaard

Back
Top Bottom