2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

So here's my question, why trade possibly one of the best pitchers in baseball? They know something is wrong or they're just hoping to help 2-3 different positions instead?

I can't see the Yankees getting him, they would want more from us than anyone else.

The Twins said they won’t trade Royce Lewis, Alex Kirilloff, or Gradderall—but if age 26 Noah Syndergaard’s available? I mean we can only hope one of those prospects gets close to his reaching his value.

was my guy on the rockies though they had a fun team to watch for a few seasons

Rockies always be like that too. Most of the 90s...the Tulo/Holiday years. And recently with Arenado and Blackmon...Nothing to show for it, but the nostalgia is great. :lol:

Sox

season's a wrap :lol:

giphy.gif

Dsa show your face chump :lol:

lets get it on :smokin:smokin:smokin

Can't wrap my head around the level of stupid behind trading Syndergaard. They have two more years of control after this season. Their rotation would be a disaster in 2020 with deGrom, Matz and a band of castoffs. Anthony Kay, their top pitching prospect, has an ERA close to 7 in Syracuse. He is not ML ready. The idea of trading a proven player who's having a down year for prospects is bewildering and only accepted in baseball. There's no guarantee these guys will be successful at the next level, if they make it. For all we know the Mets may end up with the next Lastings Milledge and Gavin Cecchini.

By flipping Noah, they're punting on 2020 imo. The starting rotation didn't cost them the season; the bullpen did. Bring your core back (deGrom, Syndergaard, Diaz, Alonso, Conforto, McNeil, Smith, Rosario, Lugo), add complementary pieces and see what next season holds.

Man i swear some of these HR’s the twins are hitting today... just get it up in the air and it’s gone :lol:

Giolito getting shelled by them and the long ball :smh:

Ever since Seattle acquired Cruz, I'd swear his falloff is inevitably due, but he keeps going out there crushing HRs, but also just hitting like an elite pro, in general.

Checked the schedule & thought it was weird we were off on a Thursday.

Three games in Fenway this weekend tho :smokin

Somebody would have to explain to me how Brad Ausmus got the ANgels job, or even the TIgers job before.

Dude is not sharp at all.
He always makes the wrong move.
It took him 40 games to get Kole out of leadoff, and tonight he didn't even turn his lineup card in until 3o minutes after first game started, and I BET he was thinking of putting Kole back at leadoff because he has been hot.

Of course Fletch still was 1 spot but he benched SImmons, move Fletch to SS and ran Thaiss at 3b(wher4 Thaiss misfields a ball letting a guy on who scores once Suarez is pulled)

Back to Suarez being pulled, he's a young kid, you have to let him work out of that situation. 4th inning 1 out, let him get a chance at a win he was pitching a Gem to that point.
I just can't stand the guy, his demeanor makes me mad.

ANgels use 10 pitchers.

1 starter, all 8 in the BP and then tomorrows starter Griffin Canning comes in and gives up 3er in the 15th

AusmusGOAT

Back
Top Bottom