2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

LAA just should have singled him to death.
They are no longer in the Playoff hunt after losing this game.

Fletcher was safe though.

Missed the fletcher play at the plate :smh: but you right these guys trying to hit this guy hard, when base hits would’ve been much easier for the taking. Welp, L.

ay man the angels stink :rofl:

let a position player throw 50 MPH retire the side in order :rofl:

yeah they tried to get the game over with instead of actually trying to hit but still comedy :lol:

#FreeTrout

I’m disgusted by the Mets. You wasted all that money bringing in Cano. Traded Kelenic who is raking. You’re gonna design Wheeler who is damaged goods and you’re afraid to trade Thor to the Yankees or Astros because their analytic departments will get him
To the next level. Organization needs to be contracted.

I’m disgusted by the Mets. You wasted all that money bringing in Cano. Traded Kelenic who is raking. You’re gonna design Wheeler who is damaged goods and you’re afraid to trade Thor to the Yankees or Astros because their analytic departments will get him
To the next level. Organization needs to be contracted.

I've been through a lot as a fan, but if this trade happens, I'm out. It's a trade that sets them back multiple years.

Mets need every position but 2nd and 1st. They have no talent and need to commit to a full rebuild if they’re trading thor. Trade Wheeler, matz, Diaz, conforto and Vargas.

I’m only fine with moving Thor if we trade everyone but degrom McNeil and Alonso.

If the Mets trade Syndergaard to the Astros I'm smackin everybody i see with a Met hat on site. That would be some of the girliest **** ever ...

Last edited:
I understand Noah S has more value regarding trades. But he's going to be cheaper than Wheeler. Trade wheeler instead and keep Noah.

Maybe trade Noah & Cano as a package deal?

Maybe Brodie knows something we don't about Noah's health?

Our starting rotation potentially next season will be horrible.

The Mets will do Met things. Like mentioned above, if you’re going to move Noah, everyone should be on the table except Alonso, McNeil and deGrom.

My question is whether BVW is capable of being the architect of a rebuild and turning those pieces into talent. He’s not in the best position either considering he works with stubborn difficult owners.

On another note, a Diaz to the Dodgers trade could potentially be a win win for both sides. Jansen is a potential liability come October and their bullpen is their main flaw. He could be the final piece for them and may be worth parting ways with some of their prospects to get that bullpen reassurance. And Diaz wouldn’t be a rental either so he would fetch value from a team with bullpen issues.

Honestly, the Astros don’t get to get another Cy Young-type Ace in a deadline deal for like a decade. What’s fair?

big series vs the Braves coming up tonight at home in CBP

Nola going sunday :smokin

need big bruce back in the lu but think hes still on the DL.. braves better not embarrass us

Mets need every position but 2nd and 1st. They have no talent and need to commit to a full rebuild if they’re trading thor. Trade Wheeler, matz, Diaz, conforto and Vargas.

I’m only fine with moving Thor if we trade everyone but degrom McNeil and Alonso.

There was no purpose of signing deGrom if you're rebuilding. This is the **** that pisses me off with Mets fans. They throw around the word rebuild and think they'll end up like the Astros or Cubs. It takes a lot of luck and hoping that all of those guys pan out in some fashion. You can simply retool the roster and see if you can compete next season. You do not throw in the towel on the next couple of seasons because they underachieved in the first half. You just don't.

I understand Noah S has more value regarding trades. But he's going to be cheaper than Wheeler. Trade wheeler instead and keep Noah.

Maybe trade Noah & Cano as a package deal?

Maybe Brodie knows something we don't about Noah's health?

Our starting rotation potentially next season will be horrible.

There's nothing up with his health. Some are speculating that he'll be moved because he's not a Wilpon stooge. That's the reason they're talking about extending an often hurt and older Wheeler.

Back
Top Bottom