2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Feathers will be ruffled...

No. I respect him. I respect what he does and I believe he's doing the best for the United States of America."

Trump wouldn't give two ****s about this guy if he wasn't a successful athelete
sabu.png

Just like the people he continually ****s on who look like you Mo

Yeah...so....about that sweep....

Again, that blaring music like it’s the club in between pitches when the visiting team is on the field is bush Minnesota.

Mariano isn't saying anything bad about anyone. That's not who he is. He's gonna say nice things about everyone.

LOL @ the cape.

Rivera has "taken part in thinly veiled propaganda on behalf of a far-right government in Israel, and gotten chummy with outright bigots and apocalyptic loons."

Dude is going on Fox News to talk about his love of Trump :lol:

It’s not like someone just randomly asked him about Trump and he wanted to be pleasant

No cape, I don't **** with any of those comments. He straight up said I knew him before he was president, I'm loyal and blah blah. I don't agree with any of his comments but I'm not surprised by any of them.

:lol: u KNOW u ain't got this same energy for others w/ the same POV :rofl:

This is partially true but at the same time, Mariano don’t talk bad about anyone. He super religious and all into church. I wouldn’t expect him to say anything negative BUT I didn’t expect him to go as far as he did. Disappointing and I would love to know what players or ex players reached out to him.

Wasn’t trump in New York around those times?
How the hell they all not gunna know each other?

It's less about knowing and more about doubling down after ALL of Trump's f**kery. I'm sure the Yankees and Mo got PR representation. He's knows that wasn't the move.

This is partially true but at the same time, Mariano don’t talk bad about anyone. He super religious and all into church. I wouldn’t expect him to say anything negative BUT I didn’t expect him to go as far as he did. Disappointing and I would love to know what players or ex players reached out to him.

I believe there are more ex-players that are in line w/ 45's thinking than folks realize....

Didi made Tulo retire i see huh ?

lol

was my guy on the rockies though they had a fun team to watch for a few seasons

Back
Top Bottom