2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

EAq-jLbU0AAJMuT.jpg

EAq-tDgXsAAGsf-.jpg

Didn’t give up **** so yeah. You could also trade him next year. Plus he’s from Long Island. Where’s he gonna go? Salty *** Yankee fan.

Hahahahahaha, I don’t think y’all will pay him what he’ll get so I’m curious if it’s still worth it.

Finally free of that bum

A guy hitting .195 wtf man

The guy they traded for is friends with Jeff's son. I would have sent him out of the division if they had to trade him. Vargas has pitched relatively well compared to last year. Make one good deal then follow it up with a questionable transaction and may flip Diaz which is even worse.

Somewhat odd he ended up with the Mets, but want my boy Stro to flourish and I'll be able to catch his starts at Citi.
1.JPG

Isn’t gimenez and Mauricio both great short stop prospects for the Mets? And they got Rosario. Yeesh
Yes sir. We should make that move and have Rosario play CF starting September when we're officially dead in the water and out of the playoffs

Somewhat odd he ended up with the Mets, but want my boy Stro to flourish and I'll be able to catch his starts at Citi.
1.JPG
How'd you get this jersey so quick ?

Looks good by the way, is it a custom ?

Yes sir. We should make that move and have Rosario play CF starting September when we're officially dead in the water and out of the playoffs

How'd you get this jersey so quick ?

Looks good by the way, is it a custom ?

Don’t think it’s his, look at background of photo

They need to trade Diaz. He’s a bum and you can still get a top prospect for him.

A bum is pushing it. Like Noah, Diaz is reliant on his slider. He can't find it because of the new ball.

If Houston wants Wheeler, they have to give up Tucker or one of their better MiLB arms.

The guy they traded for is friends with Jeff's son. I would have sent him out of the division if they had to trade him. Vargas has pitched relatively well compared to last year. Make one good deal then follow it up with a questionable transaction and may flip Diaz which is even worse.

Man, Jeff has a son who likely takes over the Mets one day :smh:

Just heard that on the radio. That's ****in crazy if it happens.

I really thought the Giants wouldn't trade him.

Back
Top Bottom