2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

He was probably the one that led the charge to blow up McClure's twitter.
ValidColossalCowrie-size_restricted.gif

Because it’s not really like that any where else. Majority of teams have loyal fan bases that attend games and show support. Except with the A’s but there are multiple reasons behind that.

Look at the Cubs. Known as lovable losers until 2016 and Wrigley had pretty solid attendance. Fenway had a sellout streak and a couple years during that they had losing records.

Houston only shows out when their team is good or it’s playoff time. That’s how it’s been since I’ve been here and I’ve been here since ‘90. I’ve attend multiple games when the Yankees or Sox, hell even the Rangers when they were good, we’re sellouts and 60% opposing teams fans 40% Astros fans.

this was RIGHT AFTER winning the superbowl..

The Rams Are Asking Season-Ticket Holders To Donate Tickets To Christmas Day Game vs Broncos To Avoid Empty Seats At SoFi Stadium​

nfl tickets cost way more than mlb. Houston is a front running city. Their own sports talk radio admits it all the time lol.

I thought he was still hurt or got hurt again from recovering from his last hurt lol

Phils easily could of got the game in today but hey i aint mad at a 3 day weekend

Tomorrow gonna be a fun day

Back
Top Bottom