2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

IMG_3219.gif

You might need to stop posting for a while champ.

Every time you get gassed the Padres lose.

Mets batting :smh:

Seven walks, zero hit and one run

Bases loaded with no out in the 3rd inning. Mets went looking strikeout, looking strikeout and and then one run walk :lol: :smh:

Mets had some fried Marlin for Good Friday. Nice opening day W, hopefully get back on track after that disaster in Milwaukee.

The Mets put an ad patch on their jerseys?

Very disappointing. :smh:

Looks absolutely terrible. :smh:

1680889398191.jpeg

Patch is ugly but having said that, that’s a pretty good hospital in Flushing. At least it’s a local institution. Although the irony of a team with a terrible history of injuries having a hospital patch on their uniforms, is not lost on me.

Mets had some fried Marlin for Good Friday. Nice opening day W, hopefully get back on track after that disaster in Milwaukee.

Patch is ugly but having said that, that’s a pretty good hospital in Flushing. At least it’s a local institution. Although the irony of a team with a terrible history of injuries having a hospital patch on their uniforms, is not lost on me.

You guys aren’t suppose to have ads on the uniforms in the first place.

Did the Mets become poor again or something?

Are the Mets a small team?

You guys aren’t suppose to have ads on the uniforms in the first place.

Did the Mets become poor again or something?

Are the Mets a small team?

I get what you’re saying but I don’t care about one patch. If it becomes more than one patch, then I’ll care. I just want these bastards to win. That’s it. They could be sponsored by Kennedy Fried Chicken, I don’t care.

Back
Top Bottom