2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

And there's like 3 kids of former MLB all-stars on the Blue Jays. I feel like if it was any other sport that would be a much bigger deal than it is.

I think it's so cool each time I watch them.

If MLB fails to secure a bubble gum sponsor to be the official bubble gum of the MLB bubble then I don’t know what we’re doing.

Big League Chew ought to be all over that...I think they folded though.

31E60CCB-D9D8-4508-93EC-FCC83DC501E5.jpeg

ay dland24 dland24 and 703 hwy 703 hwy

He’s going to need some help in that line up long term or they’ll just stop pitching to him. Padres offense is pretty bad with bad contracts.

He’s going to need some help in that line up long term or they’ll just stop pitching to him. Padres offense is pretty bad with bad contracts.

they have a top 5 offense currently. I think that’s what I saw on MLB network yesterday. I get what you’re saying though.

they have a top 5 offense currently. I think that’s what I saw on MLB network yesterday. I get what you’re saying though.

Are they really?!

I’m from San Diego and watch almost every night, it doesn’t feel like that :lol: Hosmer and Myers are trash and will both end the season around .220. Machado sucks too, he tees off on terrible pitching only but he’s the closest thing to protection he has.

I do like Grisham, Pham and Cronenworth though so there’s some decent younger pieces but I would love to see them get a big bat for one of these abundant prospects.

Side note- He’s 3-5 with 2 hr’s off Stripling, calling a Tatis Tater tonight.

Are they really?!

I’m from San Diego and watch almost every night, it doesn’t feel like that :lol: Hosmer and Myers are trash and will both end the season around .220. Machado sucks too, he tees off on terrible pitching only but he’s the closest thing to protection he has.

I do like Grisham, Pham and Cronenworth though so there’s some decent younger pieces but I would love to see them get a big bat for one of these abundant prospects.

i watch every game i agree i don’t think their lineup is THAT great but they def do have good chemistry in that clubhouse and i feel like that goes a long way especially in a “season” like this.

they do have great pitching and bullpen tho

Agreed, they’re actually fun to watch this year.

Waiting to see their bullpen put it all together. Yates getting skipped for Pomeranz last night was a ballsy move (that I loved). He needs to figure it out quickly.

Are they really?!

yea for real. I believe they’re top 5ish in run differential as well.

Back
Top Bottom