2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

MLB might as well enact a run rule given all the other rules they've implemented for this season cause Philly is about to embarrass the Braves.

What are the Cardinals gonna do to make up games? Play 3 inning triple headers?

they have played 5 games so far. :lol:

Correa such a douche :lol:

I can't argue this :lol:

I know locally, a lot of fans wanted to get rid of him anticipating he's going to want yankee money. him being boys with arod pushed that. plus he's been pretty injury prone so folks didn't want to invest heavily in a guy who was going to want to leave for NY anyways.

Correa such a douche :lol:

got some serious rabbit ears going. After posting that breakdown vid and him replying to Kelly’s easy comments, says oh yea throw a fastball.... uh Correa if you can’t lay off the breaking pitch, why?? You showed a weakness, he exploited it. Pitching 101 lol.

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
I can't argue this :lol:

I know locally, a lot of fans wanted to get rid of him anticipating he's going to want yankee money. him being boys with arod pushed that. plus he's been pretty injury prone so folks didn't want to invest heavily in a guy who was going to want to leave for NY anyways.

Lol I’ve never heard he would be a Yank - nowhere to put him

Yea I don’t know about the yanks. Unless they move torres back to 2nd and resign Lemaheau to be utility like they originally did, I don’t see the fit.

Lol I’ve never heard he would be a Yank - nowhere to put him

i think the yankee speculation was in his earlier years. the consensus around here was that he was going to bolt for huge money at some point, whether it was NY or not, and we weren't going to want to pay that.

i think the yankee speculation was in his earlier years. the consensus around here was that he was going to bolt for huge money at some point, whether it was NY or not, and we weren't going to want to pay that.

Yeah even then he would have been blocked - see he is an UFA in 22

Yeah even then he would have been blocked - see he is an UFA in 22

I get that. the point was that he annoyed enough astros fans to the point of wanting to preemptively trade him and not deal with his contract negotiations when that time came lol.

one of those, get value early if you know he's leaving before the entire league finds out he wants to leave and you have little to no leverage when you trade him for prospects.

I get that. the point was that he annoyed enough astros fans to the point of wanting to preemptively trade him and not deal with his contract negotiations when that time came lol.

one of those, get value early if you know he's leaving before the entire league finds out he wants to leave and you have little to no leverage when you trade him for prospects.

Yeah completely get it.

Yeah they're bad at a lot of sh*t. A lot of people I know who were either big fans or casuals don't even watch anymore :lol:

you wanna know how accurate this post is?

It’s 2020 what are we doing?! :lol:

it baffles me that Chan Ho was still in the game :smh:

...I was a baseball kid, I remember this game, and I just found out there was a Fernando Tatis Jr. last month.

If Trout, Rendon, and Ohtani can all hit home runs every game we might be able to not finish last.

My body is unfortunately ready for the bullpen to blow another save

Back
Top Bottom