2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

sorry for the caps on this one but....................

A THIRD BASEMEN SHOULD NEVER GO FOR A POP UP ON THE 1ST BASE SIDE.

**** man segura had me heated lastnight calling off hoskins to only watch the ****ing ball drop

embarrassment

Wait, what? Hahahahahahaha, the 3B went all the way to 1B? I need to see this.

sorry for the caps on this one but....................

A THIRD BASEMEN SHOULD NEVER GO FOR A POP UP ON THE 1ST BASE SIDE.

**** man segura had me heated lastnight calling off hoskins to only watch the ****ing ball drop

embarrassment

please tell me a shift was on :nerd:

Nah not for me. Still shows up as blocked content.
This is what I see:

Screenshot_20200812-181623_Chrome.jpg

Pham actually started the Season in the 3hole.
He did so well there (went 2-14 w no HR) that they moved him to the Cleanup spot where he’s since went (double checking numbers but they’re horrible).
What’s even more mind blowing is that while I’m looking at Pham’s numbers at cleanup I notice 4-5 games back Pham must‘ve got rested but DO YOU KNOW WHO SDP USED AT CLEANUP IN PHAM‘s Place?
J.PROFAR! I **** you not.

So he’s mad that the Astros were open on the cheating?
like sure be mad they cheated, but calling them rats? Very strange angle to come from
I think he summed it up quite well.

just listened to the 2 minutes. he's upset that they took a deal to snitch, didn't get punished, and specifically Cora took the fall, then cora relocated to PR because his daughter got bullied at school for her dad being labeled a cheater. Begs the question to what extent Cora was involved, because Kelly says it was primarily player motivated.

either way, the alternative is everyone sat quiet, no one cooperated, MLB throws out a suspension for the players, MLBPA appeals the suspension, wins, and the players still don't get punished, and cora, luhnow, hinch, beltran are all still liable to get punished. not sure what kelly was expecting to happen.

Back
Top Bottom