• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
literally seen passes hit the receivers in the chest, hands and face mask today.

Carr ain’t the biggest problem on this team. He’s a problem, but not the problem.

I know this team is handicapped on a lot of positions, but I will say that Gruden’s half time adjustments and play calling have been horrible the last month. To me, Gruden is more of an issue than anything else.

I don’t have any of the stats but i can imagine the 2nd half of the last months games have got to be like 15-20 pts in total :lol:

The Black Hole went wild after the game throwing trash and even a Chair on the field. More entertaining than the game lol

Ain't even mad at that. Fans are frustrated with the team. We had one good season in the past 17 years - and in the final home game ever in Oakland they didn't even put on a show for the fans. It's probably better that we lose the game since our playoff chances are gone, but if we're gonna lose why not air it out for one final show for the fans instead of going the usual dink and dunk? After that first Tyrell TD, I thought we were gonna see much more of that kinda play calling and execution. But nope.

Ain't even mad at that. Fans are frustrated with the team. We had one good season in the past 17 years - and in the final home game ever in Oakland they didn't even put on a show for the fans. It's probably better that we lose the game since our playoff chances are gone, but if we're gonna lose why not air it out for one final show for the fans instead of going the usual dink and dunk? After that first Tyrell TD, I thought we were gonna see much more of that kinda play calling and execution. But nope.
Jags readjusted the game plan. Raiders and Gruden didn’t. Typical.

as much as i agree that its on Gruden, i think Carr is making too many adjustments at the line. i obviously dont know what the audibles are, but i think his adjustments play a major role in why our offense is so bad. he doesnt have that fire or desire to light you up for 300+ yards and 4 TDs. he doesnt really seem to care that much to be honest. ******* Gardner Minshew and Ryan Tannehill were like **** this, i'm getting my stats today. Carr NEVER does that, and thats why i think he's soft AF.

All you can do is laugh

that blown call At the end screwed them. They would have been able to run out the clock. Derek Carr throwing on 3rd down instead of running it and running the clock down was also a bonehead move

minus whale lose out the rest of the games and get a better pick. Sit Jacobs and let him rest

Tyrelle dropped that pass and looked confused after he did :lol:

Not a Raiders fan, but I'm disappointed to see a Bay Area team leave, and I hate that a city that I love is losing all of its sports teams (since we all know the A's move will happen eventually). I know LA/out of state fans won't care about the move, but what are those of you that live here in the Bay going to do? I couldn't imagine supporting a team that has repeatedly shown such little regard for local fans. From news articles, it seems that Bay Area fans are 50-50 in terms of following the team versus not following.

FYI I'm not saying I'm looking down on anyone who decides to continue following the team; just want to see what your guys' reasoning is if that's the case

Not a Raiders fan, but I'm disappointed to see a Bay Area team leave, and I hate that a city that I love is losing all of its sports teams (since we all know the A's move will happen eventually). I know LA/out of state fans won't care about the move, but what are those of you that live here in the Bay going to do? I couldn't imagine supporting a team that has repeatedly shown such little regard for local fans. From news articles, it seems that Bay Area fans are 50-50 in terms of following the team versus not following.

FYI I'm not saying I'm looking down on anyone who decides to continue following the team; just want to see what your guys' reasoning is if that's the case

I've been through way too much with this team at this point to turn my back now :lol:
It's not like I would go be a 9ers fan or something anyway

I've been through way too much with this team at this point to turn my back now :lol:
It's not like I would go be a 9ers fan or something anyway
This pretty much sums it up :lol:

I’ll also add that I’m not spending a dime on this team moving forward until Mark Davis is out

The Oakland Roots soccer team .

just wanted to see what the thoughts were on Bay Area fans now that this is complete. For the record I was a fan from 95-16. Was part of save Oakland sports but the relocation stuff was too much. this year I made the switch to the niners. After a few years I pretty much have no hatred towards any other team minus the raiders now. I hate Mark for what he did and how this franchise treated Oakland fans. Those that are lost or hurting, it gets better. Hopefully once they are gone you will find your spot again.

born and raised in the bay. I’m not going anywhere. i have young kids that I always dreamed of passing my fandom down to. Taking them to games. All of that was taken away despite loyal support for a crappy product. The raiders never acknowledged Oakland fans and took us for granted. I rather support the franchise that will stay here and make a difference in our community going forward. Still can attend games, talk with local fans. I despise mark and marc and could never support vegas

Back
Top Bottom