• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Defense isn’t even competitive. Too many injuries, too many mental mistakes. Same ol Raiders

Heart breaking how loud we were in the black hole then to see tanne toss it for a 91 years td!
1 last time in the O

I try to look at things for what they are and I don’t even know where to begin with this team.

But the injury bug has really scarred this team that wasn’t very talented to begin with. So now that the likes of Abram, Karl Joseph, Jacobs, Trent Brown, Burfict are all out - then it’s even more of an uphill battle when we were already average.

Trying to be optimistic about the progress overall on the season.

I will say this though - Guenther is not the guy to be the DC. How many 3rd and long situations are we going to be giving up?

Worley was gettin the smoke today. Easily his worse game of the season.

Worley was gettin the smoke today. Easily his worse game of the season.

he gave up a 91 yard TD today. I can’t believe no safety was over the top too. Gunther is working with crappy players. He’s got a 4 year deal. He’s not going anywhere.

Ugly game today, Coliseum was pretty fed up with Carr.

What a disgusting 3rd quarter. Tied up 21 - 21 at half but you already knew that was a mirage when the Titans had something like 350 yards through 2 quarters. I don't even know what we finished with.

They looked like a playoff team, we looked like bottom feeders.

We just gonna ignore the fact that Henry on one leg was still beastin out on us? :lol:

How much blame goes to guenther vs how much blame goes to the actual players. Defense has been the issue for the last decade. We used to blame ken norton every single week, and now it’s Gunther. At what point do we realize it’s crappy players?

How much blame goes to guenther vs how much blame goes to the actual players. Defense has been the issue for the last decade. We used to blame ken norton every single week, and now it’s Gunther. At what point do we realize it’s crappy players?
It’s a team, so it’s on both. Schematically you have to adjust to the players strengths. But maybe this defense doesn’t have any strengthens :lol:

I will say this tho - if Mike Tomlin can make due with overcoming adversity and at minimum making the team competitive (yes, they are winning and probably going to the playoffs), then I don’t see why Gruden can’t do the same with this squad.

Back
Top Bottom