• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just don’t think that our players care enough. I don’t see the fire in DC. Dude will throw it 1 yard on 3rd and 7, instead of at least trying to throw a WR open. If it’s picked off at the 20, so be it. A punt wouldn’t have been much better.

It’s a team, so it’s on both. Schematically you have to adjust to the players strengths. But maybe this defense doesn’t have any strengthens :lol:

I will say this tho - if Mike Tomlin can make due with overcoming adversity and at minimum making the team competitive (yes, they are winning and probably going to the playoffs), then I don’t see why Gruden can’t do the same with this squad.
That’s an organizational thing. Just how the patriots do it every single year on offense with a bunch of nobodies

They had Gronk for a minute. lol. Anyhow, yeah if Carr gonna wear 4....He better start acting like 4. Still blame not all on him. If they "all of a sudden" have a great year their first year in Vegas I'm going to be pissed. Tin foil hat on.

They had Gronk for a minute. lol. Anyhow, yeah if Carr gonna wear 4....He better start acting like 4. Still blame not all on him. If they "all of a sudden" have a great year their first year in Vegas I'm going to be pissed. Tin foil hat on.

They’re building for Vegas. Hate to say it.
Carr is not even having a bad season. The last 3 weeks has been awful but the whole body of work. He’s having a better season than last year. He’s basically throwing to nobody now. They put up 21 points last week. These guys always come out and **** the bed in 2nd half.

What “stars” do they have on offense?

i didnt say stars. Julian Edelman is a better receiver than we've had since...i can't even remember. the closest thing we've had was Crab. they've also had Gronk, Deon Branch, Brandon Cooks, Randy Moss, Wes Welker just to name a few WR.

Can’t compare this franchise to anything the Pats have done in 2 decades :lol:

Idk what it is tho, everything about this team has been in shambles since the Jets game.

Idk what it is tho, everything about this team has been in shambles since the Jets game.

that's what i'm saying though. you can't say that Pats are winning with a bunch of randoms. same can be said about the Steelers this year. Minkah is a game changer on defense. yeah, they've had 3 different QBs, but they also have JuJu and a team that actually has cohesion. DC's longest tenured teammates are 5'9 RBs.

Jets? We barely beat Cincy man and they had 0 wins at that point. It went downhill from there.

that's what i'm saying though. you can't say that Pats are winning with a bunch of randoms. same can be said about the Steelers this year. Minkah is a game changer on defense. yeah, they've had 3 different QBs, but they also have JuJu and a team that actually has cohesion. DC's longest tenured teammates are 5'9 RBs.

My guys but those dudes like 5'7 at best. 😂

Carlson better be koo steppin our the parking lot of the defense don’t hold

WR can’t get open or catch, run too damn much and it’s predictable, secondary is trash, DC is soft idc what the stats are, refs always ******* up games

All you can do is laugh

that blown call At the end screwed them. They would have been able to run out the clock. Derek Carr throwing on 3rd down instead of running it and running the clock down was also a bonehead move

minus whale lose out the rest of the games and get a better pick. Sit Jacobs and let him rest

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom