• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LOL. By Tannehill thinking he's hot sh*t and getting over confident and deciding to take the ball out of Henry's hands. Then DC and the offense go all West Coast offense/Brad Johnson the time of possession. Smother them with boredom and dump offs.

They’re gonna blame DC for everything. He didn’t play good at all today. The offense has looked so predictable in last 3 weeks. Jon has to call a better game.
QB will get the blame, just how it goes. But let’s be real here, we have no number 1 option at WR. Our WR core has been non existent all year. If AB panned out I bet DC would be putting up great games. Carr was at his best when we had a good WR core Crab, Coop and Roberts was solid. Carr needs his Crabtree, a sure handed number one guy, Crab was reliable and clutch. Carr hasn’t had a option like that since Crab left. We need to get a #1 WR next year

Yeah and I’m not 100% out on DC just yet. He still frustrates the hell out of me, but we don’t have a clear better option in free agency or via the draft. I just wish he’d give us a couple 300 yard games here and there, but it doesn’t seem like 2016 DC will be coming back anytime.

If Tua is still available in the draft due to his recent injury, do the Raiders draft him for the new era in Vegas?

^Yes, time to impound the Carr and move on. This team has been sucking *** for 15+ years, what's another 2 or 3 years with Tua taking over the drivers seat.

Carr will return to 16 form when we get him a #1 option. Ppl sleep on how good Crabtree was in 16. Dude was reliable and clutch as hell, Crab and Coop had 1,000 yards each. Also Gruden’s system isn’t designed to put up 300 yards a game. Carr is doing his job the best he can with no receivers. Even the commentators every Sunday say “look what Carr is seeing?” “ no separation, nobodies open” we gotta get some receivers

Carr will return to 16 form when we get him a #1 option. Ppl sleep on how good Crabtree was in 16. Dude was reliable and clutch as hell, Crab and Coop had 1,000 yards each. Also Gruden’s system isn’t designed to put up 300 yards a game. Carr is doing his job the best he can with no receivers. Even the commentators every Sunday say “look what Carr is seeing?” “ no separation, nobodies open” we gotta get some receivers

That's why I'm not writing Carr off yet - our WR core is thin as hell! Thought Tyrell would be a bigger piece, but he looking like a role player right now; he getting outshined by our TE Waller. I was really excited to see what Carr could do this season with AB, but AB a whole *****. I want to see Carr with a legit #1 option.

But that being said, I still wonder if we take Tua if he's available - just incase Carr DOESN'T pan out in the next couple of seasons. That way, Tua would be learning on the bench and can come in and be ready to go.

That's why I'm not writing Carr off yet - our WR core is thin as hell! Thought Tyrell would be a bigger piece, but he looking like a role player right now; he getting outshined by our TE Waller. I was really excited to see what Carr could do this season with AB, but AB a whole *****. I want to see Carr with a legit #1 option.

But that being said, I still wonder if we take Tua if he's available - just incase Carr DOESN'T pan out in the next couple of seasons. That way, Tua would be learning on the bench and can come in and be ready to go.
Yeah if AB panned out I think our offense would be really good, Tyrell would go back to his natural #2 and get a much softer coverage, same with Waller and Renfrow. All of these guys would flourish with a true #1 for defenses. It would change the game for this whole offense.

You don't think Tua is a good player? I always felt like college QBs are hard to evaluate because college defenses are so terrible for the most part.
He’s good, but how much of that is the players around him too? Bama is 5 star central. Plus that injury was pretty nasty regardless of them saying he’ll make a full recovery, I’m not buying it. Keep building behind Carr, Jacobs and this O Line

Really wish OBJ ended up in the silver in black instead of going after AB. lol. Anyhow, I agree with the above on Carr needing a number 1 receiver. He needs someone he can trust and explosive....and CONSISTENT!

I’m down to spend one of our firsts on a WR and then CB or MLB with the other

I would take Isaiah Simmons LB from Clemson and Tee Higgins WR from Clemson in the first round. I think we can address CB in the third round.

Any big WR free agents coming up next season? Most the elite guys are pretty much locked up I believe

Back
Top Bottom