2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m going to be 45 this August, and I’ve seen MJ from the beginning until the end, and he was something special, YouTube videos don’t really do him justice, I mean these guys now are special, I’ll make sly or snide comments, but I will always give them their respect, but MJ was on a different level.

What he did with was just STUPID. Best athlete of all time. Not even a debate on greatest basketball player. Black cat legit is on another level. And I was born in 90, caught the tail end. But even as a kid, I knew that wasn’t normal

Curry finally puts his team on his back in a Finals game and shirts come off.

This is what he’s supposed to do.

Dream not top 10 no way
Yes no doubt he top 10. Led the Rockets to the Finals in two separate generations - '86 with Sampson and 94-95. Dude was unguardable on the post and could take you off the dribble 17 feet from the rim. Turnaround fadeaway from the baseline one of the most money shots of all time.

NTM dude was 9x All-Defense, led the L in blocks 3x and quadruple doubles was no problem.

Hakeem is mos definitely top 10 all time

For reference games played to hit those marks:

MJ-35 games
Bron- 49 games
Shaq- 30 games
Bean- 38 games
Wardell- 32 games

That was the best/most important game of Wardell's career so far given the stakes.

Prolly done it in the least amount of minutes too. Dude had 29 in 3 quarters in game 2 :lol:.

who said curry was top 10 before this playoffs? in this thread?

@ dem

There are plenty of ppl in here who erroneously have him as the GOATPG currently, which by default has him in the top 10 even before this run.

This is a career defining series for him, the first Finals where he's the undisputed best player in the series. That's not been the case before, that's just a fact. The narratives around him for some will definitely change.

Derrick White needs to be fined for all the flopping he does b

Man, the Marcus Smart flopping is contagious. The Derrick White stuff is nasty. Brown been flopping a lot too. And Tatum be doing the weird trickery on his drives.

I hope they start calling traveling on the Jays…because them *****s shuffle they feet on damn near every catch. Boston be traveling, flopping on D, and foul hunting on O.

But they play hard as hell. Credit for sure. That’s a tough *** team, that’s greatly coached. That **** be annoying as hell tho.

Man, the Marcus Smart flopping is contagious. The Derrick White stuff is nasty. Brown been flopping a lot too. And Tatum be doing the weird trickery on his drives.

I hope they start calling traveling on the Jays…because them *****s shuffle they feet on damn near every catch. Boston be traveling, flopping on D, and foul hunting on O.

But they play hard as hell. Credit for sure. That’s a tough *** team, that’s greatly coached. That **** be annoying as hell tho.

Dude I’ve been begging for a Jaylen brown travel for eons B

I did, but 2nd 3peat MJ. Still goated, but the mental master version. Saw the athletic marvel too, but not in a way where I could fully appreciate him. Was too young to gaf. We always owned a suite at the Palace, always went to games and as a kid, opted to stay in the suite playing my gameboy 😂. Stayed inside the whole time when we went to see prime Prince concert too :frown:.
Wow you goofed big time g

F1B5232D-DC56-45E1-8069-55488ACCCBE8.gif

Kerr wisely benched Dray, I was wrong, didn't think he had it in him. It saved the series honestly. Steve Kerr doesn't get enough credit is never something I thought I'd say ever but he really doesn't.

Like if we make a tier one coach list, Kerr has to be on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom