2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one seriously thinks Bron THE goat

He’s top 3-5

Not even the biggest Lebron stan would put him over Jordan.

All players getting held to the same standard

Lebron on Mt. Rushmore of Basketball

Steph ain’t, he a couple tiers below

Watch party was fire, got one of these too as a gift. Box is fire

1654963920953.png
I don’t even drink anyone and want that lol

Did you get to watch Jordan at all?

This is me asking your age while trying not to feel washed.

Damn :smh:
I did, but 2nd 3peat MJ. Still goated, but the mental master version. Saw the athletic marvel too, but not in a way where I could fully appreciate him. Was too young to gaf. We always owned a suite at the Palace, always went to games and as a kid, opted to stay in the suite playing my gameboy 😂. Stayed inside the whole time when we went to see prime Prince concert too :frown:.

now imagine if you were old enough to have the priviledge to see Jordan, Shaq, Kobe, Bron, and Curry all in their primes?
Only one I missed was Money. Saw his mental prime. But too young to appreciate his athletic prime. Orlando Shaq is what first got me into basketball officially. Watched his whole career. Was my first favorite player.

This is what kills me about Lebron stans. They call him the GOAT yet hold players that they see as vastly inferior to Bron to the same standards.

Calling him the GOAT but refusing to hold him to GOAT standards.

People in here have constantly put Steph in the same conversations with the likes of MJ, Bron, Magic etc.

You can’t do that and not hold him to the same standards. Y’all want to praise him like an All time great (which he is) but shield him from the criticism that all time greats have to deal with.

That’s lame.

Celtics went away from what they did well in game 3, hunting Steph.

I was really surprised at this.

Steph picked up his first foul on the 2nd possession of the game and BOS never pounced on the opportunity to get him a 2nd one early.

I'm re-watching now and Smart has Curry iso'd at the 3p line... pass and switches off Curry to Tatum who promptly gets an offensive foul. :smh:

Remember how everybody thought I was crazy when I said curry top 10 of all time after this playoffs 😏😏😏
There were people that were saying that before this playoffs that was the problem. Let his play speak instead of rushing to anoint him something.

People in here have constantly put Steph in the same conversations with the likes of MJ, Bron, Magic etc.

You can’t do that and not hold him to the same standards. Y’all want to praise him like an All time great (which he is) but shield him from the criticism that all time greats have to deal with.

That’s lame.

You hear plenty about his lack of finals MVPs. Or blowing a 3-1 lead. Or missing the playoffs last year. And then there’s the made up stories of him not being a playoff performer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom