2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those the nerds b. :lol:

Mike 6-0. All I care about.

Nah it's not nerds. People been saying that since I can remember talking about basketball. A good 20-25 years. Don't know how old you are, how new you are to NBA discussions but people been saying it and they should. It's a great accomplishment. When we talk about top 10's and all that you look at somebody's whole body of work.

MJ has 6 rings in 6 Finals appearances

Kareem has 6 rings in 10 Finals appearances.

Magic has 5 rings in 9 Finals appearances

Kobe has 5 rings in 7 trips. His counterpart Tim Duncan has 5 rings in 6 trips.

If a player wants to be talked about in the same sentence as the "Finals GOAT's" your entire body of Finals work needs to match these 5 imo.

Finals MVP awards don't tell the whole story. If you a 1 or 1A on your team, how many times have you won the chip, how many times you been to the Finals, and what is your win pctg in the Finals are the key factors for me

Last edited:
I’m going to be 45 this August, and I’ve seen MJ from the beginning until the end, and he was something special, YouTube videos don’t really do him justice, I mean these guys now are special, I’ll make sly or snide comments, but I will always give them their respect, but MJ was on a different level.
The GOAT

I don’t think he even played 40 finals games :lol:

I'm going to need the OP to correct the game 5 day to Monday in the Thread Header.. :pimp: :nthat:

dray.PNG

#DubsIn6 :pimp::nthat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom