2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
now imagine if you were old enough to have the priviledge to see Jordan, Shaq, Kobe, Bron, and Curry all in their primes?
Unfortunately I was too young to really pay attention to his greatness live, but I watched hella reruns in the early 2000s on ESPN Classic when I really started paying attention to basketball and playing more.

1654952068560.gif

It’s that simple. @ill steelo

At least half of these were moving screens

Y’all won’t acknowledge this tho.

Bogut know.

But I applaud Steph for making the shots, he finally nut up and showed up in the 4th.
4B2406CC-14D3-424B-8E41-BC07707F5AC5.jpeg

Go off Bron. :lol:
MJ 6 FMVPs
Lebron 4 FMVPs
Shaq 3 FMVPs
Kobe 2 FMVPs
Steph…

Celtics went away from what they did well in game 3, hunting Steph.

Tatum choked the game away trying to show his Mamba Mentality.

Last edited:
Warriors have been going 9 deep vs the Celtics, who are only going 8 deep for the most part this series.

Gonna be interesting to see which team going to be fresher as the series wears on and takes it toll cause it will get even more physical in Games 5 and 6.

Championship rounds are next
Warriors had 3 guys with 40+ minutes last night

hard for me to see Celts win another gm
it's evident that they can't cut down the turnovers and they are content to shooting threes to try and respond to chefs big shots
shot themselves right out of the gm

kerr showed he is not afraid to pull guys like dray and klay, and play the best lineup available. i think he continues to do that going forward

hard for me to see Celts win another gm
it's evident that they can't cut down the turnovers and they are content to shooting threes to try and respond to chefs big shots
shot themselves right out of the gm

kerr showed he is not afraid to pull guys like dray and klay, and play the best lineup available. i think he continues to do that going forward
Those are two of the easiest fixes. Take care of ball and stop forcing bad shots. That and get back to making Steph pay on defense. Plus the free throws.

Now whether they do it or not is a different story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom