2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pulled up behind a Toyota Tacoma with 2A stickers, the Tacoma emblem was in American flag colors, and they had the blue line American flag

I hurried up and drove past them

When I was in Austin, I was exploring the capital. Apparently there was a free speech or whatever rally.

Saw a dude with holstered pistol and rifle strapped around his back wearing an American flag tee shirt while holding a stroller with his baby inside.

Probably the most texan thing I've ever seen.

You’d be hearing “best player in the world talk”…

If any other star was doing what Steph is doing right now. Again.

Quietly once again leading his team against a bunch of first team All NBA first team guys (another generation) on his way to the finals. You look up, and he’s had SEVEN 30 point games in this playoffs alone. The dubs are 11-3. He’s averaging 27/6/5 on 46/39 splits. And in this series, shooting 49 FG% & 48 3FG%. that is considered “meh” for him.

But nope. It’s all good. The “collaborative talent” is back at it again. Playing team ball and winning. And putting up great numbers too.

One day, people going to realize what they refused to see/admit. The one :pimp:
TALK. Truly nasty what the hate does to people.

I don’t agree with this, though. Steph didn’t have a First Team All NBA type of season, so obviously the hype leading into the playoffs didn’t reflect that. His run right now is undeniable, though.

I don’t agree with this, though. Steph didn’t have a First Team All NBA type of season, so obviously the hype leading into the playoffs didn’t reflect that. His run right now is undeniable, though.

He had a second team all nba season :lol:. And got hurt right before the playoffs. But it wouldn’t matter IF he did. And you and me both know it.

You saw what happened in 2015.

We just gotta be honest with ourselves here man. It’s long overdue. Just acknowledge it :lol:

He had a second team all nba season :lol:. And got hurt right before the playoffs. But it wouldn’t matter IF he did. And you and me both know it.

You saw what happened in 2015.

We just gotta be honest with ourselves here man. It’s long overdue. Just acknowledge it :lol:
But people have already crowned Steph as the guy before :lol:. 2016 people were crowning him and then Bron did the unthinkable. He wasn’t even the top guy at his position this year and we’re complaining that people aren’t talking about him being the best guy in the league right now? When both me and you know that he IS NOT, anyways. Why are you doing this? :lol:

283772289_5908286162533192_1331024797039266225_n.jpg

But people have already crowned Steph as the guy before :lol:. 2016 people were crowning him and then Bron did the unthinkable. He wasn’t even the top guy at his position this year and we’re complaining that people aren’t talking about him being the best guy in the league right now? When both me and you know that he IS NOT, anyways. Why are you doing this? :lol:

In 2015 playoffs during the run, people in real time were not appreciating what Steph was doing. And this is largely the national media. They didn’t appreciate it in the regular season. They said they only one because of injuries to starting role players, who were supposed to stop Steph. Shoot, They didn’t even appreciate it in the finals :lol:.

And to your last sentence, Giannis is the only other guy REALLY in the discussion. He’s home right now. But outside of Giannis, I’m taking Steph over every single player in the league.

All I’m saying is, the “talk” around what he’s doing would be different for any other star. If they were putting together this type of run, with the type of pedigree.

And you know this.

Quietly once again leading his team against a bunch of first team All NBA first team guys (another generation) on his way to the finals. You look up, and he’s had SEVEN 30 point games in this playoffs alone. The dubs are 11-3. He’s averaging 27/6/5 on 46/39 splits. And in this series, shooting 49 FG% & 48 3FG%. that is considered “meh” for him.

But nope. It’s all good. The “collaborative talent” is back at it again. Playing team ball and winning. And putting up great numbers too.

One day, people going to realize what they refused to see/admit. The one :pimp:

Sad stuff when people try to deny or minimize what he's done. I don't get it.

Making it seem like GSW underrated and Steph the underdog is a hell of a stretch

I don’t understand how y’all read what I wrote…and this is the conclusion you come to :lol:.

Nowhere am I saying GSW is underrated or Steph is an underdog right now.

I’ve been saying the exact opposite. They legit, been gelling and are scary when it comes together.

I literally have been saying for 2 years that they have a path to success if the core 3 is healthy and they find guys that understand how to play the warriors way. I’ve been on record saying they should be viewed as a legit threat, and Steph is the best in the league.

That is not underdog stuff. Y’all just laughed it off, until the reality hits you in the face some time later.

We’re here now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom