2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Luka slander this morning is strange :smh: Dude had two starters legit shook last night and go full Tony Snell. Mans can only do so much against a well oiled machine like GSW

Herro ball out tonight. For Miami to have such a locked in physical conditioning program, their players sure do miss key games here and there when it matters most.

The Luka slander this morning is strange :smh: Dude had two starters legit shook last night and go full Tony Snell. Mans can only do so much against a well oiled machine like GSW

The conversation is hella weird. Luka is playing with house money right now. Mavs are ahead of schedule.

It honestly sounds like a lot of the national media is more DISAPPOINTED in Luka/Mavs for not somehow beating the dubs…than recognizing that GSW is a well oiled machine, like you said….and Luka is going up against one of the greatest players to ever play the game in Steph Curry. Who also happens to be one of the best playoff performers of all time. ESPECIALLY in the WCF.

It’s like betting on a long shot, and getting upset at the long shot irrationally when they lose.

I see the energy. Very interesting

The conversation is hella weird. Luka is playing with house money right now. Mavs are ahead of schedule.

It honestly sounds like a lot of the national media is more DISAPPOINTED in Luka/Mavs for not somehow beating the dubs…than recognizing that GSW is a well oiled machine, like you said….and Luka is going up against one of the greatest players to ever play the game in Steph Curry. Who also happens to be one of the best playoff performers of all time. ESPECIALLY in the WCF.

It’s like betting on a long shot, and getting upset at the long shot irrationally when they lose.

It's because they have to acknowledge HIM and they've been refusing it since 2015.

Ahhh interesting

stephen-curry-smiling.gif

It's because they have to acknowledge HIM and they've been refusing it since 2015.

I listened to Max/Keyshawn/Jay Will this morning while doing some work. Everytime the convo was going to switch to what GSW is doing, and how well guys are playing…Max immediately said “we’ll let’s get back to the Mavs and Luka for a second”. They spent the entire segment talking about Luka.

Then pivoted to how Draymond should be Luka’s second option, and GSW has too many weapons :lol:

Even heard some folks say, “Steph is playing just good, not great”.

Wiggins as a #2 option next to Luka :lol:

Y’all see where this is going

There's some of that at play, but I also think its just a sign of where we're at with American sports culutre. Get a lot more views/clicks/likes by saying teams or star players are frauds or failed than reasonably acknowleging the other team was just better.

There's some of that at play, but I also think its just a sign of where we're at with American sports culutre. Get a lot more views/clicks/likes by saying teams or star players are frauds or failed than reasonably acknowleging the other team was just better.

You’d be hearing “best player in the world talk”…

If any other star was doing what Steph is doing right now. Again.

Quietly once again leading his team against a bunch of first team All NBA first team guys (another generation) on his way to the finals. You look up, and he’s had SEVEN 30 point games in this playoffs alone. The dubs are 11-3. He’s averaging 27/6/5 on 46/39 splits. And in this series, shooting 49 FG% & 48 3FG%. that is considered “meh” for him.

But nope. It’s all good. The “collaborative talent” is back at it again. Playing team ball and winning. And putting up great numbers too.

One day, people going to realize what they refused to see/admit. The one :pimp:

It feels like exactly these. It was one week ago that folks seemed to think GSW was lucky to be here and Dallas/Luka was there greatest test thus far. Now that crowd has been switched with those disappointed they were wrong and the GSW being one of the greatest team ever has replaced it, but I said a week ago, it's all about matchups. Memphis was a harder matchup for GSW, Dallas was never ever that. Luka still a beast, but the matchup just isn't there for them to really test GSW. And when we get to the Finals, who knows how it all changes, because I think Boston or Miami are a much tougher series for GSW and it probably goes 7...will GSW be frauds again if that happens? I don't think so, but that's the recurring theme. I hope it's Boston, but either way, it should be a good one. Just enjoy it, dudes, and don't get mad when your hot takes prove false. :lol:

Been saying $t3ph da best in da world b & how he will be in the top 10 of all time after this season

Been telling mfs they could laugh at the REGULAR season loses and shortcomings but in the end, DUBS fans gonna get the last laugh

Been saying #4 otwwww, On NT

Just listen next time b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom