2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who let aepps20 aepps20 run the ad manager on here?

4869E7C5-1CB2-4E83-8935-BA635F58BB29.png
This ad just politely but firmly asked "can i speak to the manager of this establishment?"

So I went back and listened to Dinwiddie's interview re: the Draymond response...

The question was effectively "Do you guys look around a feel overwhelmed by the fact that no matter where you turn in this series you're defending a guy with max or near-max contract level talent?"

Spencer's answer was essentially "look man, people get paid in this league for a variety of reasons" and then funneled into Draymond as the example of like "his talent doesn't overwhelm you but they just fit together and play off each other like nobody else in this league". :lol: :lol:

So I went back and listened to Dinwiddie's interview re: the Draymond response...

The question was effectively "Do you guys look around a feel overwhelmed by the fact that no matter where you turn in this series you're defending a guy with max or near-max contract level talent?"

Spencer's answer was essentially "look man, people get paid in this league for a variety of reasons" and then funneled into Draymond as the example of like "his talent doesn't overwhelm you but they just fit together and play off each other like nobody else in this league". :lol: :lol:
Spot on assessment by Spencer if you ask me.

What a weird question

I saw a guy at the airport today who had the following:

• Bald eagle with American flag tattoo
  • An American flag shirt that said 1776 and the stripes were made out of guns
  • An army fatigue hat with one of those black colored American flags that reps the cops or whatever
THIS is supposed to be a normal functioning person that I shouldn't worry is gonna do something crazy racist. OK...

I wish I knew it was you.

I saw a guy at the airport today who had the following:

• Bald eagle with American flag tattoo
  • An American flag shirt that said 1776 and the stripes were made out of guns
  • An army fatigue hat with one of those black colored American flags that reps the cops or whatever
THIS is supposed to be a normal functioning person that I shouldn't worry is gonna do something crazy racist. OK...
And they let this mfer thru and smile at him "have a safe flight sir"

FOH

National media refuses to give miami credit for tatums disappearing act.

Want miami to win this series bad af. You dont get this far twice in three years by luck.

Is it that hard to accept theyre a good team just bc they have no PERCEIVED above and beyond stars?

I pulled up behind a Toyota Tacoma with 2A stickers, the Tacoma emblem was in American flag colors, and they had the blue line American flag

I hurried up and drove past them
was it a young conservative black male wearing a meyers leonard jersey?
you should have saluted him aepps20 aepps20
:emoji_eagle: 🇺🇸 :emoji_gun:

you must be :emoji_sleeping: 😴 :emoji_older_man: supporter

must be deflating for mavs to not grab the board
you play defense and force a missed shot and the warriors grab the offensive board and score
can't string together stops and end up trading buckets

looney and wiggins been crashing the boards

must be deflating for mavs to not grab the board
you play defense and force a missed shot and the warriors grab the offensive board and score
can't string together stops and end up trading buckets
It's crippling and it's the most glaring deficiency on the roster, IMO.

They've done a decent job in two of the three games of generating first-shot stops and then shoot themselves in the foot by allowing possessions to extend and Golden State has scored on what feels like damned near every second-chance opportunity.

Some of that is how much Golden State has you scrambling defensively and they're probably harder to rebound against just by nature of the fact they're always moving around ... But it's not an isolated problem for the Mavs. They give up a ton of lazy offensive rebounds because they just don't put bodies on people or have any one guy in the middle that can consistently clean up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom