2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyler Hurro is also out. Sucks that both teams are consistently injured...I want to see them both at full strength.

Yep. And Jimmy is probably a little hobbled. Rob Williams might not play. PJ Tucker been dealing with some stuff. Sucks.

i said it yesterday and i’ll say it again today…

the warriors ain’t won yet…

miami matches up nicely if healthy and they both got depth…both got great d with an all defense 5… both put up 3s…both got great coaching…both have great off ball movement…

and before pritchard went wwf butler was having the best playoffs of anybody…

no comment on boston but i don’t see how this heat team gets overlooked like a cake walk…

Underdog Steph :pimp:

Took down the MVP
Took down the "next" team up in the West
Took down the "2nd best player in the NBA"

Next up...either Next Kobe or Scammy Butler.

Time's running out for some of you ******. It's gonna get ugly in here.

Sad stuff when people try to deny or minimize what he's done. I don't get it.

I was just going back and reading, when Dave McMenamin was calling Steph a “collaborative talent”. In 2017, mind you.

4C74F454-508A-471A-A01C-42C58EEC49E6.png

Or the ceiling vs floor raiser argument. And Steph not being a floor raiser, like….Russell Westbrook! :lol:

Or Bomani saying **** like, Steph can’t go 1-4 flat and get you a bucket. In like 2020.

I mean..SHOOT, last week….Bomani just said the golden state Warriors don’t have a SINGULAR dominant offensive player :lol:

All of this is nuts. In real time and hindsight. It’s all been incredibly stupid.

In 2015 playoffs during the run, people in real time were not appreciating what Steph was doing. And this is largely the national media. They didn’t appreciate it in the regular season. They said they only one because of injuries to starting role players, who were supposed to stop Steph. Shoot, They didn’t even appreciate it in the finals :lol:.

And to your last sentence, Giannis is the only other guy REALLY in the discussion. He’s home right now. But outside of Giannis, I’m taking Steph over every single player in the league.

All I’m saying is, the “talk” around what he’s doing would be different for any other star. If they were putting together this type of run, with the type of pedigree.

And you know this.
I agree that Steph’s 2015 run wasn’t appreciated as much in real time. He literally turned the league upside down in front of our eyes. But he followed that up with 73-9, which I referencing and he was being crowned the best guy in the league.

We really going to act like Steph was up there with Giannis this year in those convos? Tuck that bias to the side for one second :lol:

I don’t think the talk would be that different but you also think Steph is slighted at every twist and turn :lol:. He’s going to be a Top 10-15 guy of all-time. Going to be the Top PG of this era. Undoubtedly. I’m just not buying the narrative because of Perk, Stephen A, etc.

Or Bomani saying **** like, Steph can’t go 1-4 flat and get you a bucket. In like 2020.

I mean..SHOOT, last week….Bomani just said the golden state Warriors don’t have a SINGULAR dominant offensive player
I love Bo but listening to him on any actual analysis is insanity. He was saying that Ayton was better than Luka and Phoenix was finally validated in picking him just A FEW WEEKS AGO :lol:. He’s good at talking about things around the sports but he’s clueless about the actual game and he doubles down when he’s wrong because he cannot admit that he’s wrong :lol:

The same ones who try to discredit Lebron are the ones in here crying foul about Steve lol

That Bron hate is real. Turned these Wizards fans into die hard Golden State Warriors fans circa 2015 lol

@ me next time you bird

Been a Wizards season ticket holder for the past decade excluding the Westbrook year.

Thanks BTW. Really enjoyed going back this season :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom