2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
He could be 24 and he isn’t keeping up
What if he were 18 and had been training for basketball since he was a toddler? Never did a day of blue collar work in his life. Top end basketball shoes and coaching. Oh, and... he's running against Lebron James, Steph Curry, and KD, who have only been playing basketball maybe a couple years. Chuck Taylors. Grew up on tractors, just picked up basketball a short while ago. KD smokes unfiltered.

I'm not saying he'd win. I'm saying that of course Steph Curry, who literally grew up on NBA courts, would beat Jerry West, who grew up on tractors. Flip that script and you see what I'm talking about: environment + technology + player needs to be the discussion, not just player vs player.

-foe

i feel horrible bro. Had a rec league game i was the lone defender on a fast break. The teams starting PG wanted to euro me i guessed right so i was square and he hit me on my chest. His leg just snapped and her it pop his knee looked ******* bent . I didn’t even chase the ball anymore . It’s been a couple hours and i cant get the image off.

i feel horrible bro. Had a rec league game i was the lone defender on a fast break. The teams starting PG wanted to euro me i guessed right so i was square and he hit me on my chest. His leg just snapped and her it pop his knee looked ****ing bent . I didn’t even chase the ball anymore . It’s been a couple hours and i cant get the image off.

Blame modern basketball.

7dgxdfwcidd91.jpg

i feel horrible bro. Had a rec league game i was the lone defender on a fast break. The teams starting PG wanted to euro me i guessed right so i was square and he hit me on my chest. His leg just snapped and her it pop his knee looked ****ing bent . I didn’t even chase the ball anymore . It’s been a couple hours and i cant get the image off.

Not your fault at all.

The image gonna stay a while but we have seen non contact injuries happen. Stuff just happens bro.

Keep your head up and keep balling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom