2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read this thread. ALL of those dudes are called imposters year after year. Please don't pretend not to see that.

So based on the labels YALL have put on those dudes, why is KD being questioned for not being able to win with THEM?

This is my issue with most of yall in this thread. Yall lack logic and consistency.
No I'm saying nobody is downplaying Pau, LO and Drew.

JJ got too comfortable. Man's ain't been legit nice since duke. Talking hella cash **** now. Open season on him. Very average NBA role player. Talking on legit stars of their eras.

JJ need to hit him with the "I woudda averaged 50 against those plumbers".

Also, Duncan coming off the bench for me. Team would be fun as hell to watch and probably better with Duncan not off the bench but hey, basketball is also entertainment right?

Yea, but I ain't calling those dudes role players either.

So to pawn Kobe winning with THEM off as, "KObe winning by himself" is pure bull.
Lamar and Andrew weren't role players??? What? What star brightness level do you considered Pau? Was Jordan farmar Israeli cp3? You wild my man.

This conversation isn't going to go anywhere...but...

The accomplishments of Lamar, Pau and whoever else we are throwing in here are nothing if they don't play alongside Kobe.

Harden is still and MVP player, Kyrie one of the most skilled PG's we have ever seen, Russ (while looking back at it, that MVP award is flawed) is still an MVP.

Lamar, Pau or Bynum were never touching the level of those players listed.

They just aren't.

This conversation isn't going to go anywhere...but...

The accomplishments of Lamar, Pau and whoever else we are throwing in here are nothing if they don't play alongside Kobe.

Harden is still and MVP player, Kyrie one of the most skilled PG's we have ever seen, Russ (while looking back at it, that MVP award is flawed) is still an MVP.

Lamar, Pau or Bynum were never touching the level of those players listed.

They just aren't.

Please show me where I said they were the same.

KD going to GSW was a sucka move. I have ALWAYS said that.

I am simply saying don't use the, "He needed ______" (anything) to win when KObe also showed he couldn't "do it on his own."

That is why I said yall better NOT bring up the, "He couldn't win without _____" argument.

Pau Gasol is not top 100? He got 20K points and 10K rebounds. Everyone else that's done that is on the list.

He may be top 100.

That's not really the point of the argument.

Actually I don't think anyone knows the point of the argument anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom