2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean I know we all would like to believe in that #MambaBlood stuff but he doesn't have exclusive rights to working hard.
Never said that, weird, you quoted it implying you read it, but then decided to make your own point anyways. KD is a sniper, no question, but it wouldn't be immediately needed with that team. Coming off the bench if someone slips would be ill. Kobe also does the little hustle stuff, elbow here, the jersey tug etc etc and gets away with it more.

I mean I know we all would like to believe in that #MambaBlood stuff but he doesn't have exclusive rights to working hard.
It's not that. Every single person in the NBA works hard, even the guys that we make fun of. All of them.

People love to debate Jordan and Lebron in GOAT convos. I have Jordan, but I'm a fan of Lebron. The thing is, I can't deny that Jordan was a man possessed. You can't quantify that with stats. You watch Jordan and you see a man who was psycho and also good at basketball.

Same concept with Durant & Kobe. Durant is nice with it, UBER talented... but Kobe was nice with it and crazy.

That's that dog people talk about. I'm not so naive as to think Durant doesn't have that dog in him, but not like Kobe. Same with Lebron and Jordan in the GOAT convo. I'm not gonna say Lebron doesn't have that dog in him, but I can rightfully say that from what I saw, he ain’t got that dog in him like Jordan did. Same concept with Kobe v. Durant.

For me.

-foe

It's not that. Every single person in the NBA works hard, even the guys that we make fun of. All of them.

People love to debate Jordan and Lebron in GOAT convos. I have Jordan, but I'm a fan of Lebron. The thing is, I can't deny that Jordan was a man possessed. You can't quantify that with stats. You watch Jordan and you see a man who was psycho and also good at basketball.

Same concept with Durant & Kobe. Durant us nice with it, UBER talented... but Kobe was nice with it and crazy.

That's that dog people talk about. I'm not so naive as to think Durant doesn't have that dog in him, but not like Kobe. Same with Lebron and Jordan in the GOAT convo. I'm not gonna say Lebron doesn't have that dog in him, but I can rightfully say that from what I saw, he ain’t got that dog in him like Jordan did. Same concept with Kobe v. Durant.

For me.

-foe

Durants gap in skill over Kobe is greater than the perceived gap in "Dog" Kobe has over KD.

Give me KD.

I don't need unnecessary growls/frowns on my squad. The opposing team would already be petrified of that hypothetical roster.

Give me KD.

ezgif-2-58b07f30c6.gif

JJ got too comfortable. Man's ain't been legit nice since duke. Talking hella cash **** now. Open season on him. Very average NBA role player. Talking on legit stars of their eras.

Durants gap in skill over Kobe is greater than the perceived gap in "Dog" Kobe has over KD.

Give me KD.

I don't need unnecessary growls/frowns on my squad. The opposing team would already be petrified of that hypothetical roster.

Give me KD.

Bro stop. Just stop

Give me KD.

Give me KD.
Wow. So you never hooped and also don't know ball. Why you in here? Like starting fires and seeing what happens?

Nah ain't no gap. **** KD. Kobe all day. Maybe kd's shooting percentage is the only thing that has in even remotely close. But he's way behind. Like as far back as harden. Well not that far.

We need to normalize not gassing up Kevin Durant anymore.

Defensively, I will give Kobe the nod. KD doesn't have the hardware to back up any argument there.

Offensively, it isn't close. The efficiency, the range, the versatility. Easy choice there.

Who was a better playoff Performer?

Kobe was first team all defense 9x and Durant has never made it. For a skilled as Durant is, he's never been able to win without a better player on his team.

You need to have a meeting with your cohorts because a lot of them seem to think KD is and has been better than Steph.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom