2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do it when AD and Bron to a lesser extent can't stay healthy? If it's for an actual difference maker that takes the team from playoff to contender status (ie Kyrie) sure. Trading a 1st for John Wall last trade deadline, who just got bought out, or multiple ones for the Pacers guys is just idiotic.
he's my guy, but getting Russ off the Lakers is a differance maker, playoff caliber, addition. They do nothing with their FRPs anyways. Worst case, they just wallow in mediocrity for a while until they wake up and some superstar just wants to come to LA because of everything outside of basketball and they get rid of all their young guys anyways

I rather be called a gun then whatever some Dubs fans tried to do with Kuminga
dame2.png

he's my guy, but getting Russ off the Lakers is a differance maker, playoff caliber, addition. They do nothing with their FRPs anyways. Worst case, they just wallow in mediocrity for a while until they wake up and some superstar just wants to come to LA because of everything outside of basketball and they get rid of all their young guys anyways

27 and 29 Bron definitely and likely AD (as well) will be gone. The Lakers draft really well. It's not worth it, unless it's for Kyrie. They made it clear and rightfully so they're not trading picks unless it makes the Show a contender.

Russ was bad last season, the situation is toxic now yes, and they have to move him, but the Lakers aren't a Russ subtraction move away from being serious players unless it's for Kai. Especially for Indy who just gave Brogdon away for a bag of plain Lay's chip and twine to a contender in their own conference.

Yea AK-47 was literally perfect and tailor made for Kirilenko :lol:, kinda corny trying to go the same route with someone else not to mention in the current climate...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom