2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
But i cant believe the Lakes going all the wag back to last year have been so reluctant to include 1 or maybe now 2 FRPs to get rid of Russ. They have never been a develop a prospect tram anyways snd esp if they figure to be a playoff team that pick is going to be late teens or early 20s and getting off Russ seems way more valuable

Why do it when AD and Bron to a lesser extent can't stay healthy? If it's for an actual difference maker that takes the team from playoff to contender status (ie Kyrie) sure. Trading a 1st for John Wall last trade deadline, who just got bought out, or multiple ones for the Pacers guys is just idiotic.

Why do it when AD and Bron to a lesser extent can't stay healthy? If it's for an actual difference maker that takes the team from playoff to contender status (ie Kyrie) sure. Trading a 1st for John Wall last trade deadline, who just got bought out, or multiple ones for the Pacers guys is just idiotic.

Is that what they are now? Playoff status?

:lol:

Wholesome af
I’ve never seen this before. This was great :lol:
“You know, I’ve been in the stands before”

:lol:
Ron was in Houston one season and is still a huge fan favorite. We got out the first round for the first time in 12 years (T-Mac is one of the most overrated players ever) and took the champs to 7 games. Really fun season all in all.

B0CBF53C-5378-4C27-AA87-340E50A91BD3.jpeg

Ron was in Houston one season and is still a huge fan favorite. We got out the first round for the first time in 12 years (T-Mac is one of the most overrated players ever) and took the champs to 7 games. Really fun season all in all.

B0CBF53C-5378-4C27-AA87-340E50A91BD3.jpeg
Then he joined the Lakers the very next season. The OG Kevin Durant :pimp:

Ariza goofed

Good for him. We need less of these stupid gun nicknames.

Little kids are being slaughtered out here every month. Not trying to here announcers call him “AR-15” in front of millions. Glorying this dumb s***.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom