2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy.gif

I just want Russ gone mane

Last edited:
I’m leaning toward KD and Myrie gon pull a bait and switch but we getting Kyrie somehow. Somehow 🥲

Dame is in that category of players whose game never really gets criticized because he has the numbers and all the success sans an a championshi but he always makes his way into the headlines for the wrong reasons which leads to slander. This includes constantly preaching loyalty while his peers jump teams, claiming previous unreported injuries, inexplicably making the NBA 75th Anniversary Team, etc. He actually gets it easy in comparison to someone like Chris Paul who is in a similar boat.

I am not trying to be disrespectful to Blazers fans but I just do not see a path to him winning a championship any time soon with their current roster, coach, future draft picks and cap situation. Paying Dame, Jerami Grant, Simons, Nurkic and Josh Hart $110+ combined and total cap is $2M over the tax line? Couldn’t be me.
Also doesn’t get serious criticism because he’s just on a bad team. Hard to criticize when there are no expectations

Last edited:
Basically saying “I want to see this player get more hate” simply for not having a title or being in the finals is very strange to me
Some people on here seem to be bothered when they think certain players don't get as much criticism/hate as another player they happen to like. Which I also find weird. Just not now things work.

But i cant believe the Lakes going all the wag back to last year have been so reluctant to include 1 or maybe now 2 FRPs to get rid of Russ. They have never been a develop a prospect tram anyways snd esp if they figure to be a playoff team that pick is going to be late teens or early 20s and getting off Russ seems way more valuable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom