2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are only 2, maybe 3 players in this league who have that "Mamba Mentality" that translates to peak ultimate team and individual success on the court: Giannis and Steph.

Luka has it too but it will take a couple more years for it to have its full effect. Give him a much better supporting cast and guaranteed he gets a ring or two before it's all said and done.

Lillard on the other hand is the TMac of this era. Super great scorer, shot maker, clutch player, and sure fire HOF'r but can't win squat or advance his team no matter who you surround him with

Last edited:
I’ve seen Dame kill my Lakers about a dozen times by taking over in the fourth quarter. I can’t say nothin negative about him. Top flight hooper

Dame is in that category of players whose game never really gets criticized because he has the numbers and all the success sans an a championshi but he always makes his way into the headlines for the wrong reasons which leads to slander. This includes constantly preaching loyalty while his peers jump teams, claiming previous unreported injuries, inexplicably making the NBA 75th Anniversary Team, etc. He actually gets it easy in comparison to someone like Chris Paul who is in a similar boat.

I am not trying to be disrespectful to Blazers fans but I just do not see a path to him winning a championship any time soon with their current roster, coach, future draft picks and cap situation. Paying Dame, Jerami Grant, Simons, Nurkic and Josh Hart $110+ combined and total cap is $2M over the tax line? Couldn’t be me.

First Steph now Bron, Dame copying the greats :pimp:

Sounds like some type of hernia.

I had one for years also and it didn't give me any issues. Could run, lift, roll etc no problem. Then one day the something gave out and I couldn't do much but walk without considerable discomfort.

steph-curry-im-here.gif

Replace Steph with Dame these past playoffs, do they win the chip? Do they even make the Finals?
I think if we’re talking a healthy Dame, maybe. But I’m leaning more towards No, I can’t put it in words but with Dame’s game, it feels like something, one small minute thing is missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom