2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where you living in the city proper?

My problem not with Marta my problem is that it really needs to be expanded

Was living in The Darlington near the Buckhead area. I memba Justin's was not too far from my apartment.

Use to hop on the #23 bus and take it to Arts Center Station catch the Airport MARTA and get off at either Peachtree Center or Five Points depending on where my classes were located that particular day.

Being stuck on an engulfed T or taking a plunge in the Mystic River.

Not sure which is worse :lol:

She acted like it was just another day. :lol:

E0A8CEDB-0F35-4E18-A4BA-071A07CB941E.jpeg

Was living in The Darlington near the Buckhead area. I memba Justin's was not too far from my apartment.

Use to hop on the #23 bus and take it to Arts Center Station catch the Airport MARTA and get off at either Peachtree Center or Five Points depending on where my classes were located that particular day.
Yea Marta is great in that kinda living situation and a benefit to going to GSU in downtown. If you live in metro Atlanta tho and gotta get around :smh:

The dude from Toronto failed to talk about the cost of public transport.

I live in Brampton and it costs me $11 one way to go downtown then another $4 to get around downtown.

If you live downtown and wherever the TTC reaches you’re good, but if you live on the suburbs you’re facing the same problems US cities face.

Vancouver kept the grid infrastructure which was the right move.

I didn’t watch the segment but you keep saying sports in Ukraine. There are Ukrainian athletes who participate in US sports. Like Lomachenko. Ukraine was fighting for a spot in the World Cup.Tennis, Track & Field, MMA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom