2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Wells Fargo center is in a great spot there's like 8 ways out of there after the game is over so the traffic doesn't get too crazy. This is gonna be a traffic disaster.
And parking is gon be hell :sick: …I liked the idea of how Philly had a dedicated area for the arenas/stadiums but I know a downtown location is always gold, and they supposedly not using tax money so not mad at it

Last edited:
storm2006 storm2006

The new arena would be between 11th and 10th between the el and Jefferson station

:wow: That location is actually pretty prime. Gameday traffic is still going to be a ***** desire the public transit and parking garage options, though :lol:

However, this won’t even be a thing until after the Joel Embiid Era so who knows how appealing he team will even be by opening night

The delivery definitely didn’t help, but from the “highlights” I’ve heard this morning some of things he said were, in fact, just kind of mean.

Man it sucked. Lets be honest. Bunch of sympathy laughs because it was Steph.

They should've let Draymond host.

double post*

This you huh? :lol:

3A5D9A3F-8F16-4697-A9E3-AFA15B0705FA.jpeg

:wow: That location is actually pretty prime. Gameday traffic is still going to be a ***** desire the public transit and parking garage options, though :lol:

However, this won’t even be a thing until after the Joel Embiid Era so who knows how appealing he team will even be by opening night
The Victor W era :nthat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom