2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m for a center city Sixers arena. I believe it came down to Camden, center city, and the navy yard. Navy yard would’ve been interesting but that would’ve had to coincide with some form of a broad st line extension.

I’m for a center city Sixers arena. I believe it came down to Camden, center city, and the navy yard. Navy yard would’ve been interesting but that would’ve had to coincide with some form of a broad st line extension.
The Wells Fargo center is in a great spot there's like 8 ways out of there after the game is over so the traffic doesn't get too crazy. This is gonna be a traffic disaster.

Watching Steph opening monologue and

wardell.gif

Why did Philly need a new arena? There’s isn’t even bad. And it’s right with all the other stadiums.

The Wells Fargo center is in a great spot there's like 8 ways out of there after the game is over so the traffic doesn't get too crazy. This is gonna be a traffic disaster.
Eh, the El goes right into the fashion district. It’ll just make people park around center city and catch a few stops.

Now they just need to address the fact that over the last few years the Wl has become dangerous as hell

i love and hate the idea

i hate it because i am literally 5 mins walking distance from all the stadiums and that area

i love it because my office is 10 mins from fashion district walking

but seriously they need to clean that area up and stop the violence first.. its a mess

who knows if i even make it to 2031

i love and hate the idea

i hate it because i am literally 5 mins walking distance from all the stadiums and that area

i love it because my office is 10 mins from fashion district walking

but seriously they need to clean that area up and stop the violence first.. its a mess

who knows if i even make it to 2031
When money like this is invoices, trust they will def stop it. In center city at least. Expect cops out the wazoo on every block

When those flash mobs were happening and the yts were getting scared, they flooded downtown with cops

I could not find an article…what # Cross Street and Market are they planning to build it? And what happens to Wells Fargo? Folks at XFinity Live have to be lowkey peeved but at least they still have baseball and football season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom