2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes the baby batter more palatable according to my female friends too.
giphy (75).gif

**** around and have them guzzling on yo ****, allegedly

I have a friend like this. We met at the dog park at my old apartment. We formed a lil clique cause all of us went out around the same time. We'd talk about food a lot and this girl hated everything.
She didn't like pizza, bbq, sweet tea, fruit, etc. I couldn't get past it so every time we'd talk about food, I'd randomly yell "this girl don't like pizza" and we'd all make fun of her.
jxxzc3tgtju61.png

It was in good fun, but seriously who tf doesn't like pizza? :lol: I like the burbs, but man I miss living in the city.

pizza is by far the highest floor food that exists on planet earth.
even bad pizza is objectively okay.

little ceasers is basically cardboard and tomato sauce and even that hits the spot some times.

Banana pudding is easy to make fam. Even gourmet restaurants using the powder, the secret is you still use vanilla flavored mix not banana, and use sweetened condensed milk and dust your bananas with lemon or lime juice so they dont oxidize quickly

I've had grilled pineapples on burgers and they were good.

I don't mind trying out grilled fruits, but what I absolutely cannot tolerate is putting spices on fruits. Like why would you take a perfectly delicious mango and add pink salt, chili powder and lime?
You’ve never had a mangonada my guy?

Exactly. Even bad pizza is good pizza. How anyone can not like pizza is beyond me.
NYC pizza though>>>>>
It’s super rare; but there are a couple times in my life when I had pizza that was bad, bad. Too much cheese, barely any sauce, crust like a cracker. So mostly just salty without flavor.

Best pizza i ever had was Serious Pizza in Dallas had them put shaved ribeye on it. Clark Crew Bbq in nw okc a-friend a-friend BennyIll22 BennyIll22 has a brisket pizza thats fire too if you tell them use red sauce not bbq sauce. Red meat on pizza is slept on

Best pizza i ver had was Serious Pizza in Dallas had them out shaved ribeye on it. Clark Crew Bbq is ne okc a-friend a-friend BennyIll22 BennyIll22 has a brisket pizza thats fire too if you tell them use red sauce not bbq sauce. Red meat on pizza is slept on

Serious pizza when you're drunk>>> Try Carmines in Downtown next time you come to Dallas.
It's like 5 minutes away from Serious Pizza.

Serious pizza when you're drunk>>> Try Carmines in Downtown next time you come to Dallas.
It's like 5 minutes away from Serious Pizza.
I was, i walked around Deep Ellum and got the frozen alcohol popsicles from that one place, the 6 apple cider ales from that place by Insomnia then came back

I was thinking of ordering one but every review I have seen said it taste just like a regular pineapple.

Is it really different?

I'm not paying shipping for hypebeast fruit.

Sweeter, no acidic taste at the end. It's def worth the try.

*these opinions are my own and use experience may vary

Not a country that makes Tres Leches :lol: Antigua
It's a simple cake though. I feel very confident in my recipe
Hey a good chef or baker is good for a lot of things. People trip on certain people making other cultural dishes, but if you're gifted, you're gifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom