2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a friend like this. We met at the dog park at my old apartment. We formed a lil clique cause all of us went out around the same time. We'd talk about food a lot and this girl hated everything.
She didn't like pizza, bbq, sweet tea, fruit, etc. I couldn't get past it so every time we'd talk about food, I'd randomly yell "this girl don't like pizza" and we'd all make fun of her.
jxxzc3tgtju61.png

It was in good fun, but seriously who tf doesn't like pizza? :lol: I like the burbs, but man I miss living in the city.
Living in the burbs >>>>>

I was thinking of ordering one but every review I have seen said it taste just like a regular pineapple.

Is it really different?

I'm not paying shipping and handling for hypebeast fruit.
Reminds me of the yellow watermelon people talk about, but they say it tastes like regular watermelon.

Yall aint never had yellow or orange meat watermeon?

Now i had a florida avocado one time, joibt was buttery and big as my head. So i got on ebay and ordered some and the lady sent me like 11 with no padding in the box and i opened it and basically had cardboard guacamole

Not a country that makes Tres Leches :lol: Antigua
It's a simple cake though. I feel very confident in my recipe

Hey a good chef or baker is good for a lot of things. People trip on certain people making other cultural dishes, but if you're gifted, you're gifted.

Oh it wasn’t even about that. :lol:

Wanted to ask about some Caribbean pastries/desserts?

My best friend is half Grenadian but he’s barely cares about the culture. All he eats is Mac n Cheese, bagels, gas station candy, and chicken cutlets sandwiches. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom