2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm good on Hot fruit outside of pies .

Exception to plantains. (All I can think of right now)

👎🏿When I see people grilling pears, watermelons, pineapples
Brazillian grilled pineapples is flames tho, ever been to Fogo De Chao or Texas De Brazil, although i think they dont do the pineapple’s anymore and just bring bananas. Its an easy recipe actually its just a pineapple soaked in cinaamon and sugar water then grilled, you can let it cool back down before you eat it or hell even freeze it and thatd be super refreshing in this current weather

Brazillian grilled pineapples is flames tho, ever been to Fogo De Chao or Texas De Brazil, although i think they dont do the pineapple’s anymore and just bring bananas. Its an easy recipe actually its just a pineapple soaked in cinaamon and sugar water then grilled, you can let it cool back down before you eat it or hell even freeze it and thatd be super refreshing in this current weather

If it is Grilled and then chilled I can do that. I am sure that is good.

Have you ever used grilled fruits in any of your situations? I come jn peace.

Any other time nah bruh just eat them **** str8 or in concert with each other. But in a cobbler is fire too, dont really mess with Pecan pie unless its the sams one and ill just scoop the pecan plus the gel, hold the crust

Some pasteis de nata from a good bakery sure hits the spot
Straight from the source…
0C6E2FBC-4F4A-4313-A664-1B9A27950750.jpeg

F8637E88-302A-4EBB-8C1E-0FD25F486F15.jpeg

I can't trust you if you don't like sweet potato pie. I wish I was joking.

It's funny this convo started because of Josh hart calling something weird. Josh is borderline myles turner/brook lopez level weird. Tier 2 nba weirdo
I saw Brook Lopez in the Dallas airport the day after the draft. Literally have no idea why he was there because he got drafted to the Nets and the draft was at MSG, I assume maybe he went with Robin to PHX then came back, and he was just standing in the lobby with his handler/agent/whomever this guy was to him, and spinning the ball on his finger with his eyes wide concentrating, tongue out, and drooling. He looked like such a big doof. I know a girl who has interviewed him though and she says he was the nicest of all the players and is super into comics

Any other time nah bruh just eat them **** str8 or in concert with each other. But in a cobbler is fire too, dont really mess with Pecan pie unless its the sams one and ill just scoop the pecan plus the gel, hold the crust

Pecan pie is way too sweet man.
That "gel" is instant diabetes.

pmatic pmatic The night the legend was solidified. But let yall tell it, Middleton is Batman.

I'm good on Hot fruit outside of pies .

Exception to plantains. (All I can think of right now)

👎🏿When I see people grilling pears, watermelons, pineapples

I've had grilled pineapples on burgers and they were good.

I don't mind trying out grilled fruits, but what I absolutely cannot tolerate is putting spices on fruits. Like why would you take a perfectly delicious mango and add pink salt, chili powder and lime?

my mom and dad both put salt on watermelon, they say it brings the salt out. I'm like wateryoudewing. I can never eat a pb&j over there, I always have to go down the street and get a new one because my Dad puts them in the fridge every time and you can't spread fridge peanut butter on bread, it's rip city. I love peanut butter in my ice cream though, still room temp out the pantry though

my mom and dad both put salt on watermelon, they say it brings the salt out. I'm like wateryoudewing. I can never eat a pb&j over there, I always have to go down the street and get a new one because my Dad puts them in the fridge every time and you can't spread fridge peanut butter on bread, it's rip city. I love peanut butter in my ice cream though, still room temp out the pantry though

My mom used to keep peanut butter in the fridge as well, as a kid, I tried to be smart, I would add the cold peanut butter on one side of toast bread, put it in a mini oven and warm it up that way.

DO NOT DO THIS.

My naive self didn't realize peanut butter had a high concentration of oil so when it was hot, the oils were also cooking the peanut butter. When I took the first bite (white just one piece of bread and the peanut butter exposed on the top), the peanut butter stuck to the top of my mouth while the oil was burning my mouth, it was an incredibly painful few seconds as all I could so was to take a spoon a remove the hot peanut butter off of the top of my mouth.

Never again.

I've had grilled pineapples on burgers and they were good.

I don't mind trying out grilled fruits, but what I absolutely cannot tolerate is putting spices on fruits. Like why would you take a perfectly delicious mango and add pink salt, chili powder and lime?

Cinnamon and powdered ginger are very good on watermelon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom