2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20220719-222606_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220719-222254_Chrome.jpg

Yea, French pastries are next level in general. Simple stuff like Pain au Chocolat from the boulangerie 🔥🔥
A man of culture 🔥
Pastries, viennoiseries and sweets, basically anything food related is the only thing to write home about from France

Ain’t **** better than red velvet that’s all I know
The only one I acknowledge is the boerenjongens one

Glad we got Bakery guys in here 🔥
WE OUTSIDE

Portuguese bakeries too!
Some pasteis de nata from a good bakery sure hits the spot

I've seen these threads become many things but EYE don't believe i've witnessed a bake off before.

ph.gif

I am glad we evolved from guys putting up their sister’s IG against to putting up their abuela’s tres leche.

1658313743395.gif

But putting chips in the fridge is certainly a new one for me. I guess it also keeps the chips fresh for up to 1 year which is interesting.

Speaking of temperatures, any of y’all putting your ice cream in the microwave for a couple second to moisten/soften it up? Had a yamb that did that and I found it….interesting. Never tried it because I do not understand the logic behind the move :lol:

^
Soft serve ice cream >> else. That’s probably why.

Will Lebron ever go on home?

Year 20 now & the only way his throne can be recognized still is if he goes the way of the GOATs.

Perhaps the sacrifice will yield that 5th ring.

Only eat the crust on apple pies. Pies in general are one of the last desserts I’ll ever get.

I hate biting into cooked apples. I don't like the texture.

Zapping store bought ice cream makes sense because those things can be hard as a brick at times.

Key Lime Pie is the Excellence of Execution.

Big Washed is Home.

I stood on all ten even when they tried to get me to flip. It's time for me to correct the disgusting propaganda EYE had to witness from inside. Brothers in Bron on GET BACK MODE.

I'm ALAK, GSWK, and anyone else who is against KLUTCH. Y'all thought I was bad before? Yall haven't seen nothing yet I'm spinning every day.

addict4sneakers addict4sneakers antidope antidope wavycrocket wavycrocket

Big Washed is Home.

I stood on all ten even when they tried to get me to flip. It's time for me to correct the disgusting propaganda EYE had to witness from inside. Brothers in Bron on GET BACK MODE.

I'm ALAK, GSWK, and anyone else who is against KLUTCH. Y'all thought I was bad before? Yall haven't seen nothing yet I'm spinning every day.

addict4sneakers addict4sneakers antidope antidope wavycrocket wavycrocket

giphy.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom