2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, folks ain't ready to have that honest conversation.
How would one prepare to have that conversation? What would they do to get ready? Why do you think people are not ready? Did you have an attempt to have this conversation in the past? How did it go? If not, do you want to have a conversation about it now? Should Honest Conversation 101 be taught in schools to prepare people to have honest conversations?

legend.jpg

stay thurskii

How would one prepare to have that conversation? What would they do to get ready? Why do you think people are not ready? Did you have an attempt to have this conversation in the past? How did it go? If not, do you want to have a conversation about it now? Should Honest Conversation 101 be taught in schools to prepare people to have honest conversations?

That was good.

Another convo people ain't ready to have is where Greek the Freak falls/will fall in line on the all-time rankings.

Last edited:
Again, folks ain't ready to have that honest conversation.

They aren’t, and we know why.

But They really are the same tier. Steph is easier to build around, and a better teammate. Kobe is more physically gifted and more of what people think of traditional basketball dominance. But it’s a legit question. 2 top 10ish players of all time.

2023 going to make it REALLY interesting. Cuz I think 30 got some more winning to do. And then it becomes even more transparent.

They aren’t, and we know why.

But They really are the same tier. Steph is easier to build around, and a better teammate. Kobe is more physically gifted and more of what people think of traditional basketball dominance. But it’s a legit question. 2 top 10ish players of all time.

2023 going to make it REALLY interesting. Cuz I think 30 got some more winning to do. And then it becomes even more transparent.

100% on everything you said.

When they win it again meet year, it will make it tougher for folks to ignore the claim.

And yes, we know why.

I agree with Steph over Kobe. Tim Duncan and Bron the only players of my lifetime who I was old enough to appreciate over Steph.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom