2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of feel like only liking one team in a sport is weird. Why should there be a limit?
03D6B0C8-F30F-46AD-8EB0-C68A9B62C324.jpeg

:pimp:

“You had better have affiliations with all of em or that’s just weird”

-NT basketball thread

I was a Duke fan growing up so when it came time to start looking at colleges I wanted to go there. Man, I went to one of their local information sessions and was immediately like
6DB3FA18-FDA7-492F-A132-23E01DCC11F0.gif

What I look like camping out for days to get tickets just to watch my peers hoop :lol:

Let it have been the Defining Moments Package or Titanium 23s doe :nerd:

I am probably in the minority but I still wear/wore business casual year-round when working from home (at the very least chinos and dress shirts/buttondown) 🤷‍♂️
I definitely am not endorsing my attitude/approach to dressing for other people. If I was less washed, not in a 20 year marriage and in better shape, I’d like to think I’d make more of an effort. :lol:

Plus, there’s also the fact that off-the-rach dress clothes these days are not really made with the those of us of the stockily built persuasion in mind.

I think that is another factor people are sleeping on. It is not like a regular civilian going back to where their parents are from. As a household name celebrity who is worth 100s of Ms, going back to Nigeria would be a totally different experience.

Probably saw the shirt in target lol

Pacsun lol I was looking for a LA snapback last summer and only pascun had them in stock. Walked in there they have a whole wall with band/music tees. I noticed the Grateful Dead bear shirt and hat lol

My 15 year old niece came to the house the other day in a Grateful Dead shirt and I asked her about it and she said she didn’t even know it was a band. Just liked the bears :lol:
Terrible....
I kind of feel like only liking one team in a sport is weird. Why should there be a limit?

In 2015, I Had a student that was a fan of both the Cowboys and 49ers. That was weird for me to see but because of his age he didn't see the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom