2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get the HARASSING part but that is weird to have a flag of a school you didn't attend on your desk.

Exceptions:

Child Went There.

I'll also allow black folks with HBCU paraphernalia of schools they didn't attend.
I’m complete opposite. I get repping a school that you didn’t go to because of proximity or you’re a fan of the athletics.

However, repping HBCU attire but not going to the school is different IMO. Like Divine 9, I think going to an HBCU is an experience. You’re more likely to be asked when did you attend, wearing a Clark Atlanta or Howard sweatshirt vs a UGA or UNC shirt.

stopped wearing a suit after 1 week on the job
i only see the executives in suits

whole operations/finance departments on business casual fits since the pandemic

but i do keep a jacket in my directors office

Wild.

JamesOn Curry made his league debut in January 2010, playing 3.9 seconds for the Clippers (it was his only NBA appearance). It is the shortest recorded career in league history.

AAB3FD67-40C0-441C-9F2A-3526BBA4669D.jpeg

Jameson was averaging like 40ppg in high school, and moving Pounds of weed :lol:. UNC rescinded his scholarship when he got jammed up

Shorty was tough in college.

Must be nice to have that freedom. In office 5 days a week suit every day. It's wild. Total misread of the times that we're in.

Anyways how does a Russell Westbrook trade help the Knicks in the immediate? You can't make a swing for two star guys then get Westbrook.

He wanted to go there and it was motivation for him. I can wear a jersey and I never played for an NBA team but oh man I better not buy this school shirt cause....

who cares man. What college you went to and the whole concept of it being this exclusionary thing is super stupid. I'm gonna cop a bunch of Harvard apparel and get my Mike Ross on..who's gonna stop me. WHO.

I have a ton of gear from my sister's college. I wear it all the time. No one's stopped me yet.
Funny this came up because this weekend I watched the episode of The Office in which Dwight starts flossing Cornell stuff just to piss Andy off. :lol:

Must be nice to have that freedom. In office 5 days a week suit every day. It's wild. Total misread of the times that we're in.

Anyways how does a Russell Westbrook trade help the Knicks in the immediate? You can't make a swing for two star guys then get Westbrook.
Like there’s 2 floors of offices here at the stadium. Top floor straight suits (corporate and sales). Bottom floor mostly business casual outside of IT and we wear whatever we feel like

It doesn’t at all but I’d take the Lakers pick

I've been in bball shorts and t shirts daily for like 8 years now.
Can't imagine wearing a suit everyday. Way too hot in Texas for that.

Also lol at pressing somebody about school gear.
I wish someone would. I got so much free workout gear from my boys that played ball.
I only had one instance where someone asked if I was on the team but it was friendly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom