2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have no clue if Kessler will be anything but damb. When the Wolves drafted him I was like "they finally got a rim protector"

lol

addict4sneakers addict4sneakers and I were driving that train hard last year lol

My body is def ready, Zion get yours ready too pls

Alvarado is ballin in FIBA too rn lol
Was on them immediately after the CJ trade. Somebody in the playoff thread said they were a couple years away or something like that and I disagreed. They showed pretty much everything you'd want. Good lead ball handler that can shoot, bunch of wings. Lineup versatility. Just need The Fat Man to be available.

05F6F095-80BD-4B5D-AD33-4BD5905AEBD6.jpeg

defund 2K
Has MJ even had a beard like that before

Rudy def had valid excuses the past few years in terms of his teammates not being capable of playing Playoff defense. Rudy himself was constantly getting torched but you could trace that thread back to his teammates if you wanted to

Now he has no excuse not to make the Wolves an elite team... if he's as dominant as some of you guys say he is...
man the wolves have many of the same problems defensively dont they?

That's the fun thing about Summer League... You can do whatever you want. The guy balls he's the future, the guy doesn't ball "It's just summer league who cares". It really is just fun.

the best thing about summer league is it spares me from having to watch my trash *** baseball team.

watching a random overseas hooper ball out in SL > watching my closing pitcher blow a save for the umpteenth time on the way to a 10+ game losing streak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom