2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna go on record now and say I am in on the Timberwolves. Top 4 seed coming. No more Rudy Gobert Slander after this one now that there will be competent wing defenders around. DLO will look better. Gobert & KAT cover each others flaws well. Antman is the future.

THIS is 100% worth the risk to me. The Wolves should go get Hermangomez too and make some money off that. Its easy money sitting right there.
They’ll definitely be in contention to get homecourt in round 1. Problem is when they get there Rudy hurts more than he helps on BOTH ends. Defensively he’s not switchable, offensively big *** KAT has to play shooting guard.

Won’t matter in a regular season environment though. But you don’t trade all of that to get a guy who will help you make the playoffs & nothing more…. Right after you just made the playoffs & were competitive.

Rudy def had valid excuses the past few years in terms of his teammates not being capable of playing Playoff defense. Rudy himself was constantly getting torched but you could trace that thread back to his teammates if you wanted to

Now he has no excuse not to make the Wolves an elite team... if he's as dominant as some of you guys say he is...

They are going to be a good regular season team. Will be tough to play in a one off. Different game come playoff time though and they didn't address their main issue. Disciplined teams are going to have their way with them.

Bledsoe 6’2” right? pmatic pmatic

This-Lakers-Pelicans-trade-is-centered-on-Eric-Bledsoe-678x381.jpeg

TBH, a Gobert pick for Ant with KAT, McDaniels and D'Lo spotting up could be something.

But yeah, it was an overpay.
Yep, KAT can absolutely score from the perimeter. But if Rudy is playing starter minutes, over a 7 game series KAT is 100% going to float if you’re asking him to play the 2 for most of his minutes.

And if I have to cut Rudy’s minutes…. What was the point? :lol: to make the playoffs? I already did that without him

They are going to be a good regular season team. Will be tough to play in a one off. Different game come playoff time though and they didn't address their main issue. Disciplined teams are going to have their way with them.
Russell, KAT and Gobert involved in defending pick and rolls. How we feeling about that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom