2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

1630886379396.gif

Still crazy how fast Leveon and and Gurley fell off. They were perfect backs for todays game.

And AP needs credit just for being able to still play at his age.

not really.. if I remember correctly gurley had multiple knee issues at uga

and then gotta keep in mind with bell the curse of 400 or whatever it is.. he had the missed season after his 321 rush attempts and 85 receptions, but hasnt looked the same since

but if you’re thinking long term, you gotta keep the guy under 350 total touches and best to keep him under 300 rush attempts

especially now with the 17 game season which probably soon to be 18, need 2 guys

thats Antonio Cromartie with his 14 kids,

him and Rivers were teammates with the Chargers for a bit. They probably had to have an entire section at Qualcomm to seat all their kids during games.

Still crazy how fast Leveon and and Gurley fell off. They were perfect backs for todays game.

And AP needs credit just for being able to still play at his age.

It’s crazy how runningbacks for the most part have such a short shelf life and it’s a very expendable position. Makes you appreciate guys like Frank Gore and Adrian Peterson who’ve been able to last as long as they have.

Feel like the Ravens could use David Johnson/ a second rounder should be able to get the hon done

at this point, no one should be “amazed at the reaction”

watch a minute of kirk’s ole man talking his BS

honestly I’m still amazed by it. I can’t comprehend how stupid people can be.

I had a coworker tell me that if I had another child, it technically wouldn’t be mine because my Pfizer vaccination altered my dna. My bloodline has ended. The brazen stupidity amazed me.

Does McNabb ever bring up TO anymore?

I feel like he had but can't remember

But they need to let that stuff go :lol: :smh:

"NFL insider Ian Rapoport reported Monday morning that Barkley is “gearing up to play” and the he is “close” to being cleared for action vs. the Broncos, and that the Giants are expected to monitor Barkley through practice on Thursday before making a final decision."

It seems like he's in, just reading through the lines because Week 1 statuses are Q this year but I feel like he's in.

"NFL insider Ian Rapoport reported Monday morning that Barkley is “gearing up to play” and the he is “close” to being cleared for action vs. the Broncos, and that the Giants are expected to monitor Barkley through practice on Thursday before making a final decision."

It seems like he's in, just reading through the lines because Week 1 statuses are Q this year but I feel like he's in.

This is my point though...it's an arbitrary designation or he's really down to the day(s) of being cleared, which seems risky...essentially, if it's that close to play vs. not playing, at this point, he shouldn't play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom