2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if he got out of town he wouldn’t be able to “high tail it from his upcoming claims.”
Which shows you how sloppy his reps were moving in the first place. This is the same person whose lawyer brought up 18 women that said they only had positive interactions with Watson and weren’t forced into anything, unknowingly exposing Watson as even more of a deviant. 22 accusers + 18 non-accusers = having an obsessive massage habit.

My money on REEK. Usain 35, Reek like 26. Going with the age factor:lol: :lol:

while reek is fast, very fast

never forget bolt did this to the fastest people on this planet

1628806822987.jpeg

Terrible. :lol:

He hasn't progressed at all.

****ing beach football on pro bowl weekend :smh:

robert edwards :pimp:

I dont know if that's a great answer though. Just a name drop. I know it was only his rookie season but it wasn't that impressive. Basically just scored a lot of tubs, but he didn't stand out like that to me. At least to me from a talent standpoint.

ROBERT SMITH AND NAPOLEAN KAUFMAN.

Both retired at 27 and napoleon never really got the full load. Robert was injury prone his first 4 years. His last four years though) OMG

4559D055-7E08-481B-8FD2-1EAAA4EE789C.jpeg
0D9B1C28-8A46-4BCE-92E5-CC50038F27EB.jpeg

I dont know if that's a great answer though. Just a name drop. I know it was only his rookie season but it wasn't that impressive. Basically just scored a lot of tubs, but he didn't stand out like that to me. At least to me from a talent standpoint.

it's 100% a pats homer response but im on board :lol:

i thought the numbers were impressive as hell but i remember he got the ball A LOT. he was good catching the ball too. that said, he def didnt stick out as a freak talent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom