2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
232913410_4458925950870418_1203380914605359826_n.jpg

McVay above Tomlin is a joke. this tier list really irritated me :lol:

Kyle Shanahan has 1 winning season as HC and he’s tier 2? :lol:

hes above Pete Caroll who has a Super Bowl ring :lol: and I don’t believe Seattle has had a losing season in last 10 years

^ I've seen a lot of comments on this tier thing. I think just about everyone missed where it said "For the 2021-2022 season" :lol:

It's stupid though. You can't judge a coaching job based on a season that hasn't happened yet. It's content that's best be ignored. Makes no sense.

Belichick just came off a 7-9 with Cam Newton... who’s still his QB, but he’s a top coach in 2021-2022? :lol: :lol:

Stupid list

Belichick just came off a 7-9 with Cam Newton... who’s still his QB, but he’s a top coach in 2021-2022? :lol: :lol:

Stupid list

i get ron rivera being above the other NFC east coaches, given he won the thing with no QB in his first year (albeit with 7 wins)

but i'm trying figure out why joe judge is above people and right next to him when they only won 6 games, trusted jason garrett to be his OC and seems to be following down the same path as most hoodie assistants who become HCs

i get ron rivera being above the other NFC east coaches, given he won the thing with no QB in his first year (albeit with 7 wins)

but i'm trying figure out why joe judge is above people and right next to him when they only won 6 games, trusted jason garrett to be his OC and seems to be following down the same path as most hoodie assistants who become HCs

Probably Because he’s in NYC, smh

or why is vic fangio over matt nagy?

not saying fangio aint a good coach, but the broncos won 7 then 5 game in his 2 seasons

nagy in his 3 seasons has been to the playoffs twice and hasnt had a losing record

Dang, Jets are already having doubts on Zach Wilson after a couple of practices? Yikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom