2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn sherman. read that a felony is involved. ill wait for all the facts to come out though.

OG LOB going out sad. Damn

Kam Chancellor, I hope is just laying low in the cut some where. Speaking of Cam. What is he up to these days. As I despise the Broncos his hit on DT on that crossing route in the SB will forever be one of my favorite plays.

Kam Chancellor, I hope is just laying low in the cut some where. Speaking of Cam. What is he up to these days. As I despise the Broncos his hit on DT on that crossing route in the SB will forever be one of my favorite plays.
Kam chillin. Occasionally still around the team mentoring some younger guys. Miss that guy

100% chance this has to do with a woman. I wonder what percentage of people get arrested /are in prison because of relationship drama

"The spokesman, who would not confirm the name of the person taken into custody, said a 911 call from the residence was received at 2 a.m. PT. The person calling said that an adult male family member who did not live at the residence was attempting to force his way into the home."

Yea that no bail has me worried this is serious

"Records state he was denied bail, but a spokesman for the Redmond (Washington) Police Department told ESPN that is standard procedure for suspects of domestic violence until they can appear before a judge."

Sounds like dude crashed his car beforehand. Yikes story isnt getting any better. Also says he got bit by k-9 unit lol.

Sounds like dude crashed his car beforehand. Yikes story isnt getting any better. Also says he got bit by k-9 unit lol.
Sounds like he was drunk smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom