2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you guys catching the flying coach pod? Good stuff, the Aikamn interview was good. Also liked the Kingsbury one. Funny convo about why Kindsbury needed tickets from McVay SO bad

Earlier today, I got an autographed bobblehead from Baltimore Colts legend Lenny Moore.

He's originally from my hometown and we both graduated from the same high school.

PXL_20210706_212249962.jpg

PXL_20210706_212413239.MP.jpg

PXL_20210706_212423083.MP.jpg

Nike Jordan Nike Jordan He is a very nice man. Autographed a football my dad gave to me that already had Johnny U’s and Raymond Berry’s autograph on it. He signed it and said thats gonna be worth some money right there. :lol: Chatted for a bit. What a great dude. This was about 15 yrs ago. How was he when you got the autograph? He looks great for a 87 y.o..

How was he when you got the autograph? He looks great for a 87 y.o..

He seemed alright for a guy who's probably got some form of CTE and numerous injuries from 55+ years ago.

There were a lot of people in line, so they ended up nixing photographs to speed things up, which I really wanted since I'm not really a fan of scribble.

Here's a video that I shot of Lenny Moore throwing out the first pitch.

He seemed alright for a guy who's probably got some form of CTE and numerous injuries from 55+ years ago.

:frown:
Damn that sucks to hear. He was coherent and on the ball when I got his autograph.

Hope the NFL is helping him out, bc those pensions for those guys was crap. But knowing the NFL, prob told him to kick rocks, like they did to Johnny Unitas.

Is that Dennis Quaid as **** Vermeil? I had heard something about this awhile back but didn't realize it was going to be a full budget in theaters type of a movie.

American Underdog: The Kurt Warner Story
Directed by the Erwin Brothers

Andrew and Jon Erwin, known as the Erwin Brothers, are American Christian film directors, screenwriters and film producers known for such films as Woodlawn, October Baby, Moms' Night Out and I Can Only Imagine.

Produced by Kingdom Story Company, an American film and television studio specializing in the production of Christian films.

They got Quaid and Anna Paquin as Brenda Warner though hmmmm

Playmakers.

Then-commish Paul Tagliabue publicly trashed Playmakers, despite the fact that the show never made a single reference to the NFL.

ESPN likely pulled the series out of fear that they might lose their NFL broadcast rights, which were coming up soon.

Funny how this was controversial back then, but 20-30 years later, every sports drama is just like this lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom