2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? He just slammed the Coach the organization stood behind.

Let that dude go to the Jets and be a weapon for TL.
Tbf he defended the hell out of Eli and made a lot of valid points regarding the mismanagement of the team towards the end of his run there :lol:

Would take him in a heartbeat but I kinda expect him to land somewhere like Houston, GB or Tampa if he does get shopped soon.

Team like Baltimore would need him desperately but no way is Cleveland doing that as they're coming up for their spot in the division :lol:

0EB118D6-5346-4583-A6A4-CB843EB6A5FA.jpeg

Marvin Lewis did a very good job in a tough division. They were 2-14 the season before he came in. They went 8-8. Were 8-6 at one point with a shot at the winning that division. He brought respectability to that organization his first season there.

Making the playoffs 7 times and going 0-7 in those playoff games is a legitimate critique. He coached 16 seasons for the Bengals which is unheard of in the NFL. The Bengals are one of the worst ran organizations in all of professional sports and he managed to have success there. I could see him doing well with a more stable organization.

They competed and held their own in a division that’s had two of the best teams in the NFL over the past 20 years in it. Won that division 4 times. I remember they were going to let him go after the 2017 season but Andy Dalton throwing that td to knock the Ravens out the playoffs gave him another year.

Marvin Lewis did a very good job in a tough division. They were 2-14 the season before he came in. They went 8-8. Were 8-6 at one point with a shot at the winning that division. He brought respectability to that organization his first season there.

Making the playoffs 7 times and going 0-7 in those playoff games is a legitimate critique. He coached 16 seasons for the Bengals which is unheard of in the NFL. The Bengals are one of the worst ran organizations in all of professional sports and he managed to have success there. I could see him doing well with a more stable organization.

They competed and held their own in a division that’s had two of the best teams in the NFL over the past 20 years in it. Won that division 4 times. I remember they were going to let him go after the 2017 season but Andy Dalton throwing that td to knock the Ravens out the playoffs gave him another year.

I think he was underrated in terms of drafting as well. If I recall correctly he held a front office position towards the end of his tenure and probably would have stuck around if he had given up the coaching spot instead of taking on too much.

I wanted Marvin Lewis to coach the Giants a couple years ago. He was a great coach. Some bad luck and bad decisions in the playoffs though.

Glad the eagles stink because I’m 100% getting banned from the thread due to the talk about butthole falling out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom