2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunday gotta be our biggest game since Mexico City right?

I feel really good about our chances if we take care of the Colts this weekend.

Dolphins remaining schedule is brutal.

Beat the Colts at home and we should be able to drop a game down the stretch and still beat out one of the two teams.

We also get in over the Browns if there's a tiebreaker scenario if they happen to stumble bad these last few weeks.

The added playoff spot gonna be a Godsend for someone.

you mean the "home" game? smh

**** like that is why its hard to buy in but they control their own destiny so we'll see.

Was watching Xavier-Oklahoma college basketball, and now find myself watching Draft Day on FS1 :lol: :smokin

Bo Callahan Connor Cook.png

connorcook.gif

Vikings great, Brian Russell.

How the game has changed though...

And lastly, Ocho doing stuff like that is part of the reason I felt and said years ago that Cincy wouldn't get over the hump. Carson had good season's in Cincy, but took blame for rogue (on-field) behavior by Ocho and he and Houshmandzadeh were always in is ear, breaking routes, doing their own thing and Carson just tried to keep them happy. He failed as a leader, so that's his blame, but they could've had more success like he did in AZ if they were ever on the same page consistently.

**** like that is why its hard to buy in but they control their own destiny so we'll see.

every year they’ve had the chance to “control their own destiny” they end up choking (except 2016)

So I hope they win, but I’m not holding my breath

every year they’ve had the chance to “control their own destiny” they end up choking (except 2016)

So I hope they win, but I’m not holding my breath

You know what he means man. Teams with garbage rosters and garbage coaching don't control their own destiny in any meaningful sense.

2011 and 2016 the only years we've even legitimately been in the hunt since Superbowl XXXVII and in 2016 we had an MVP candidate QB break his leg in either week 15 or 16.

Not saying I'm overconfident or anything, just pointing out this isn't a bad or middling football team. They're above average and not below the playoffs, a rarity for us and pretty amazing considering the defense.

Last edited:
Didn't know that about Cook and Draft Day. Good stuff.

Remember when one of the highlights of MNF was watching 'Jacked Up'. Every one of those hits would have been significant fines and suspensions. Back then you went over the middle at your own risk.

Chad one of the greatest route runners of all time but part of his problem was that Marvin and Hue never could get him to focus in on just being Chad the football player and less of the persona he created off the field. Homie went off to NE and only knew the X position in the playbook. Still, him screaming 'BILLLLLLLLLLL' one of the funniest moments ever.

this seems par for the course for Mike Evans this season. He's been limited every week.

He's playing.

Limited Wednesday, and didn’t practice at all today. Not even limited just held out period. Is that normal? I don’t keep track of his weekly practice work thaaaat closely.

Limited Wednesday, and didn’t practice at all today. Not even limited just held out period. Is that normal? I don’t keep track of his weekly practice work thaaaat closely.
yeah. My friend has him on 3 teams and this is standard for him. Hell, him and Godwin rarely practice it seems.

Draft Day was a terrible movie. I really feel a movie like that could have been executed so much better. Seemed like they were trying to do too much and it just turned out really boring. Fell asleep towards the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom