2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to DeMarco Murray? I hadn’t thought about him in ages til somebody brought him up as Zeke was looking washed last night.

had that 449 touches season and cowboys did the right/smart thing

did have a solid season with the Titans 2 seasons later.. but was never the same, didn’t even get to 30

but only year cowboys haven’t given zeke over 300 rush attempts and over 350 touches was the year he was suspended.. and pretty sure if he had 6 more games that year he would have gone over

So really what was the point of letting Marinelli and Kris Richard go only to have that defense become historically awful in the aftermath?

Really replaced them with Mike Nolan :sick:

So really what was the point of letting Marinelli and Kris Richard go only to have that defense become historically awful in the aftermath?

I think they got lucky to hold onto kellen Moore.. but didn’t get any of their other moves other than firing clapper

Like imagine if they hired bieniemy and had kellen Moore as OC, that makes sense.. or Lincoln Riley with Moore and his couple years of experience in the league

Demarco Murray forever is my guy :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: well spoken. Good dude. Romo screwed it up as usual... he use to audible out of so many redzone running plays, smh. Crab

Nolan and McCarthy are eskimo brothers.... where I go, he goes. Jerry Jones continues to embarrass himself

I wouldn’t even mind Kellen Moore being promoted to head coach... give the young boy a shot. We need him or Lincoln Riley.

I wouldn’t even mind Kellen Moore being promoted to head coach... give the young boy a shot. We need him or Lincoln Riley.
Crony status for real :lol:

Still wondering what exactly happened during that sleepover that got Jerrah all swooned up enough for McCarthy to get full reign like that :lol:

Nolan's defenses were 24th, 27th and 32nd the last time he was a DC in Atlanta, dunno what exactly they expected signing off on that...

Bye bye Odell?

belichick.0 (1).gif

It's crazy to see teams rush for 290+ yrds in todays league. Cowboys really just want to go home. Ain't no reason you should give up that many rushing yrds in multiple games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom