2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.

C5323285-BFF1-4649-BEB4-6F5CC32BB177.gif

Interesting.

I laugh when I hear all this "Oh Rich is controlling the narrative, he's manipulating everybody!"

**** outta here. Even if he is still, **** outta here.

Drew was on ESPN on a weekly basis doing interviews, doing rants for YEARS controlling the media and got celebrated. Every single offseason from like 05 until recent years with AB a Drew Rosenhaus client was holding out for more money/asking for trades/creating a circus.

I'm not knocking Drew, he was fighting for his guys but we not about to all of a sudden change the rules once a brotha learn the game and outsmart everybody else.

Got celebrated by who? Everybody hated him :lol:

Not who you're talking to but I watched that last week. In the part that got clipped out where he talks about when to go for the ball, I've been doing that forever but over the years it became clear it doesnt work for me with good ballhandlers because they've typically "got someplace to go". Like they're not just dribbling to dribble, it's a setup for a move so as I'm eyeing when the ball is coming down, either they're putting their body in between to protect it, or going behind the back, or prepping for a cross. The rest of the people you can knock it away from. The other thing is, if you're getting low enough for that, sometimes you don't get your hands on passes getting thrown to cutters.

I hate the Celtics so besides the random Ish love that I enjoyed that he threw in there, I liked him talking about his background and what teams he played on and how it's years and years of playing defense that is his foundation. Those pinky drills would have killed me. :lol:

Rich is a finesser. And Klutch for sure is shady and doing things in the media and teams in the best interest of their #1 client. Bron

That said, the good ole boys HATE black people encroaching and taking power in ways they’ve done before (often much more nefarious too). So there is vitriol and flat out racism against Klutch and Rich Paul/Bron. It’s obvious. And it’s nasty.

Both of these things can be true @ballinsam23 word to what @dacomeup is getting out. He just giving the brother a benefit of the doubt. But we know what the underlying factor is.

Thank you for acknowledging the truth behind the majority of Bron hate being deprived from racism. When do you want this Laker #23 jersey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom